The Rock quotes
“Football changed my life and it gave me a platform to get out my aggression and it gave me a sense of value.”
“My goal was never to be the loudest or the craziest. It was to be the most entertaining.”
“I was born of the sea. I eat fire coral and I piss salt water. I scratch my back with a whale's dick, and I loofah my chest with his ballsack.”
“Barack Obama did tell me that I was one of Michelle Obama's favorite actors.”
“- Mouse: Oh You are a terrible driver!
- Bravestone: What are you talking about? I just passed my driver’s test last month, again.”
“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”
“In life, things happen. You may not want them to, but they do.”
“There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophies.”
“- Locke: Can you believe that Game of Thrones' ending?
- Luke Hobbs: I didn't see it.
- Locke: You watched the shit of it, you dirty little liar!
- Luke Hobbs: What's the problem? You said there was a problem.
- Locke: My problem is that Jon Snow had sex with his aunt, then killed her, and nobody wants to talk about it!”
“- Deckard Shaw: This job requires stealth. Look at you.
- Luke Hobbs: I'm trying to save the world, which, for the record, will be my fourth time. 'Cause I'm really good at it.”
“I'm what you call an ice-cold can of whoop-ass.”
- Maui: I wasn't born a demi-god. I had human parents. They took one look and they decided... that they did not want me. So, they threw me into the ocean like I was nothing. Somehow, I was rescued by the Gods. They gave me the fish hook. They made me... "Maui". So... Back to the humans I went. I gave them everything. Islands, fire and coconuts.... (continue)(continue reading)
“Uh, guys, after finding the drugs, helping save Chen and helping me blow up the bad girl with a Roman candle, it's a pleasure to say you are officially no longer trainees.”
“- Nigel: Dr. Bravestone. Famed archaeologist and international explorer. Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Is there a seat belt?”
“- Mitch Buchannon: I'll die when the tide stops and the moon drowns. Until then... I'm oceanic, motherfucker.
- Victoria Leeds: How tacky.”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: I want to stay with you, like this.
- Ruby Roundhouse: Then let's be like this... every day. Just come home.”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: What are you mad at me for?
- Moose Finbar: Why am I mad? Are you seriously asking me that? You got me kicked off the team and you got me stuck in whatever this is. And you wonder why we're not friends no more.
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Oh, this is why we're not friends anymore? Because you didn't want to get stuck in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lem: You were just talking alien.
- Captain Charles T. Baker: Hey, I'm not the alien here. You are.”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: I can't do this!
- Moose Finbar: I saw you fix a helicopter in mid-air!
- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: It's a lot easier to be brave when you've got lives to spare. It's a lot harder when you only have one life.
- Moose Finbar: We always only have one life, man. That's how it is.”
“- Malcolm Moore: You know you're an idiot, right?
- Sean Porter: I'm making progress. I used to be an asshole.”
- Moana: Teach me to sail!
- Maui: Pfft.
- Moana: My job is to deliver Maui across the great ocean. I should - I should be sailing.
- Maui: It's called "wayfinding", princess, and it's not just sails and knots, it's seeing where you're going in your mind. Knowing where you are by knowing where you've been.
“This is a video game, which means we have special skills.”