Kyra Sedgwick quotes
Here's what I do when I'm feeling down. I get very quiet and very still. And I say to myself, "Everyone in the world is as miserable and empty as I am. They're just better at pretending". Try it sometime. It might bring you some peace.
“- Georgia King: What on earth was he thinking of?
- Emma Rae: Probably the same thing he was thinking with.”
“- Emma Rae King: Are you addressing me?
- Eddie Bichon: Yes.
- Emma Rae King: Well lick it, put a stamp on it, and mail it to someone who gives a shit.”
“I think that, a) you have an act, and that, b) not having an act is your act.”
“- Lace Pennamin: So, let me ask you something, George. When a man comes over with a basket full of tomatoes, what is he expecting? Dinner?
- George Malley: Nah, no, no. Just hoping.”
“- Lace Pennamin: I tried so hard not to love you.
- George Malley: How'd you make out?
- Lace Pennamin: Terrible.
- George Malley: Hey, would you, uh, love me the rest of my life?
- Lace Pennamin: No. I'm gonna love you for the rest of mine.”