“Rock 'n' Roll High School” quotes(1979)
All actors – P.J. Soles, Vincent Van Patten, Clint Howard, Dey Young, Mary Woronov, Paul Bartel, Dick Miller, Don Steele, Alix Elias, Loren Lester, Daniel Davies, Lynn Farrellshow all
“Rock 'n' Roll High School” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Miss Evelyn Togar: That, Mrs. Rambeau, is where your daughter is.
- Mrs. Rambeau: My daughter, Kate? I thought she was in the basement splitting photons.”
“Notice the loss of hearing.”
“The only thing I'll ever lay is a rug!”
“- Tom Roberts: Miss, you don't understand. See, this is an emergency.
- Norma: Animal, vegetable, or mineral?
- Tom Roberts: Sexual.”
“Don't dance near the chemicals!”
“Tom Roberts is so boring his brother is an only child.”
“- Riff Randell: Come on, you guys, follow me into the school! Come on!
- Mr. McGree: I regret that I have only one life to give for rock and roll!”
“- Kate Rambeau: Look at your math book; it looks brand new. Bet you've never even opened it.
- Riff Randell: I only use it on special equations.”
“- Riff Randell: Kate, I'm getting some static.
- Kate Rambeau: Not as much as you're going to get.”
“This will never work. Tom will never like me; I don't know who I'm kidding. What possible reason could there be to put myself through all this? Sex! I must admit, as far as reasons go, it's must be one of the best.”
“You two are not doing your job. Look at me when I'm talking to you! You're supposed to be my eyes, my ears, my nose.”
“- Kate Rambeau: She's my friend.
- Miss Evelyn Togar: A friend that will lead you down the road to expulsion.
- Riff Randell: I'm a teenage lobotomy.”