“The Italian Job” quotes(2003)
Plot – After stealing a treasure from a Venetian palace, Charlie's gang realizes to have a traitor within who is escaped with the loot. Now Steve the accomplice, Lyle the computer genius, Handsome Rob the driver, Left Ear the explosives expert and John Bridger the veteran safecracker chase the traitor in California. They are joined then by Stella, a beautiful burglar. When the group is in town, they plan to manipulate the LA traffic system to create the biggest traffic jam in the history of the city.
All actors – Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Donald Sutherland, Jason Statham, Seth Green, Yasiin Bey, Edward Norton, Fausto Callegarini, Stefano Petronelli, Fabio Scarpa, Cristiano Bonora, Tiberio Greco, Jimmy Shubert, Tammi Cubilette, Mary Portser, Shawn Fanning, Christopher Moore Jr., Terrelle Jones, Valentine Ebunilo, Joel Homan, Erik Walker, Scott Adsit, Boris Lee Krutonog, Julie Costello, Oscar Nuñez, Franky G, Marty Ryan, Aaron Speiser, Olek Krupa, Gawtti, Melanie Jayne, Gregory Scott Cummins, Thomas Alexander, Martin Morales, Frank Nyi, Simon Rhee, Merritt Yohnka, Ryan B. Adams, John Alden, Gloria O'Brien, Alfred Soltes, Kelly Brook, , John H. Tobinshow all
“The Italian Job” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Lyle: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Burr-Brown DACs.
- Left Ear: [confused] Yeah...
- Lyle: It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off!
- Handsome Rob: Now you're talking!”
- John Bridger: Fine? You know what "fine" stands for, don't you?
- Charlie Croker: Yeah, unfortunately.
- John Bridger: Freaked out...
- Charlie Croker: Insecure...
- John Bridger: Neurotic...
- Charlie Croker: And emotional.
“There are two kinds of thieves in this world: the ones who steal to enrich their lives, and those who steal to define their lives. Don't be the latter. Makes you miss out on what's really important in this life.”
“- Charlie Croker: We set?
- Lyle: Yeah. I've enhanced the viewing matrix to track both the Cartesian coordinates and three altitude angles to give the exact position and orientation of our baby.
- Left Ear: We're in Italy. Speak English.”
“If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother nature, mother in-laws and, mother freaking Ukrainians.”
“You've got no imagination. You couldn't even decide what to do with all that money, so you had to buy what everybody else wanted.”
“Sending presents doesn't make you a good father.”
“- John Bridger: I'm sending you something.
- Stella Bridger: Does it smell nice?
- John Bridger: No. But it's sparkly.
- Stella Bridger: Does it have a receipt?”
“Becky, huh? Nice name. I wonder what she calls the other one.”
“- Steve: So if I was to ask you out for dinner, would I be the first one of your customers to ever do that?
- Stella Bridger: Did you ask your last cable repair guy out to dinner?
- Steve: No. But the last one was like three hundred pounds and had a handlebar mustache, not exactly my type.”