“- Mrs. MacIntyre: You are a poor excuse for a human being!
- Harry Crumb: Says you!”
“Who's Harry Crumb?” quotes(1989)
All actors – John Candy, Jeffrey Jones, Annie Potts, Tim Thomerson, Barry Corbin, Shawnee Smith, Valri Bromfield, Doug Steckler, Renée Coleman, Wesley Mann, Tamsin Kelsey, Joe Flaherty, Fiona Roeske, Lori O'Byrne, Michele Goodger, Beverley Elliott, P. Lynn Johnson, Peter Yunker, Brenda Crichlow, Garwin Sanford, Tony Dakota, Rob Morton, Marcel Maillard, Lesley Ewen, Manny Perry, Gary Hetherington, Patrick McKenna, Daliah Novak, Eve Smith, Tino Insana, Frank T. Hernandez, Frank Casado, Cyndi Lee Rice, Lyle Alzado, Deanna Oliver, Ira Miller, Robert Tarsitani, Vera Webster, Karen Leigh Hopkins, Stephen Young, James Belushi, Larry R. McLeanshow all
“Who's Harry Crumb?” Quotes 9 quotes
“My reputation precedes me. Otherwise I'd be late for all my appointments.”
“- Harry Crumb: I've had my eye on you for a while, lady. I knew you were up to something, and here's my proof: it was you who was having an affair with your husband all along!
- Mrs. MacIntyre: What?
- Harry Crumb: I've uncovered some pretty low schemes in my time. But secretly hiring me to take pornographic pictures of you and your sleazeball...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Harry Crumb: What's this? An egg?
- Eliot Draisen: It's a pterodactyl egg. It's fossilized. It's 90 million years old. In the entire world, only two of these have ever been found.
- Harry Crumb: You know, that may be worth something.”
“You know Nikki, you and I are a lot alike. We're both travelling through life... in a car with no breaks!”
“Back then, dinner and a movie might have gotten you into some girl's panties, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to get into mine.”
- Harry Crumb: I am Djour Djilios.
- Suki's Salon Receptionist: Could you spell that please?
- Harry Crumb: I don't think so. Try it with a "D".
“- Nikki Downing: Look at her. Isn't she perfect?
- Harry Crumb: Well, I wouldn't say perfect. I mean, look at the size of her head. She must be enormous... But easy to find.”