“You love her madly, don't you, schmuck?”
“Little Shop of Horrors” quotes(1986)
Plot – Seymour Krelborn, a shy and young florist clerk, buys from a Chinese store a mysterious and unknown plant. One day he realizes the plant is fond of blood and starts sucking a few drops of Seymour's. Later on, the plant becomes more voracious and grows in dimensions. Seymour called it 'Audrey II' in tribute to Audrey, his workmate who's a ditzy but sweet girl, always terrified by Orin Scrivello, her violent boyfriend. Seymour has now the solution to her nightmares.
All actors – Levi Stubbs, Rick Moranis, Ellen Greene, Vincent Gardenia, Steve Martin, Tichina Arnold, Michelle Weeks, Tisha Campbell-Martin, James Belushi, John Candy, Christopher Guest, Bill Murray, Stan Jones, Bertice Reading, Ed Wiley, Alan Tilvern, John Scott Martin, Vincent Wong, Mak Wilson, Danny Cunningham, Danny John-Jules, Gary Palmer, Paul Swaby, Mildred Shay, Melissa Wiltsie, Kevin Scott, Barbara Rosenblat, Adeen Fogle, Kelly Huntley, Paul Reynolds, Miriam Margolyes, Abbie Dabner, Frank Dux, Peter Whitman, Heather Henson, Judith Morse, Bob Sherman, Doreen Hermitage, Kerry Shale, Robert Arden, Stephen Hoye, Bob Sessions, Michael Shannonshow all
“Little Shop of Horrors” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Mushnik: Listen Seymour. Just because you put a strange and interesting plant in the window doesn't mean that it'll bring customers!
- The First Customer: Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice that strange and interesting plant in the window!”
“It's your professionalism that I respect.”
“- Seymour Krelborn: Look, you're a plant, an inanimate object.
- Audrey II: Does this look inanimate to you, punk? If I can talk, and I can move, whose to say I do can't anyhing I want?”
“- Seymour Krelborn: The Audrey II is not a healthy girl.
- Mushnik: Strictly between us - neither is the Audrey I.”
“- Audrey II: Feed me.
- Seymour Krelborn: Under no circumstances.
- Audrey II: Feed me.
- Seymour Krelborn: I will not, so stop asking.
- Audrey II: Feed me!
- Seymour Krelborn: No more! I can't take living with the guilt.”
“On the twenty-third day of the month of September, in an early year of a decade not too long before our own, the human race suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence.”
“- Seymour Krelborn: I've done terrible things, Audrey, but not to you. Never to you.
- Audrey: But I want you to, Seymour.
- Seymour Krelborn: What?
- Audrey: When I die, which should be very shortly, give me to the plant, so that it will live and bring you all the wonderful things you deserve.”
“- Seymour Krelborn: You'd still like me even if I wasn't famous?
- Audrey: I'd still love you. All I ever wanted was you... and a sweet little house.”
“- Seymour Krelborn: You don't know what you're saying.
- Audrey: But I do! It's the one gift I can give you. And if I'm in the plant, then I am part of the plant, so in a way... we'll always be together.”
“- Seymour Krelborn: We started doing business, and making money and you liked me.
- Audrey: You really think I liked you because of that? I liked you from the day I came to work here!”
“It wouldn't be terrible at all. It would be a miracle, not to mention the money I'd save on epsom salts and ace bandages.”
“- Audrey: All I ever wanted was you and a sweet little house.
- Seymour Krelborn: Oh Audrey, you're the most wondeful person that ever lived. We're gonna get that little house and everything's gonna be alright.”
“I'm a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!”