Elizabeth Banks quotes
“- Effie Trinket: Promise me you'll find it.
- Katniss Everdeen: Find what?
- Effie Trinket: The life of a Victor.”
“- Emmet Brickowoski: Make a wish!
- Lucy: Oh, no!
- Emmet Brickowoski: What? Can’t think of anything to wish for? I always just wish for more wishes, because you can never have enough.”
“- Rita Repulsa: Look at me. You think you've won? I came for the crystal. Others will come! What you have, it can't last! You know I'm right!
- Jason: I don't know. But for now, I need you to give your staff and your coin to us. And we'll take you to Zordon and let him be the judge.
- Rita Repulsa: Zordon, judge me? Never! No matter what Zordon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mmm. The Yellow Ranger. Should I kill you? I killed the Yellow Ranger before. And I loved it!”
“- Miss Brant: Boss, your wife's on the line, she said she lost her checkbook.
- J. Jonah Jameson: Thanks for the good news!”
“- Andy: Lindsay, you've got barbecue all over your face, it's pretty foul.
- Lindsay: Come on it's just BBQ sauce... I wanna make out!”
“- Vitruvius: I'm not hearing a whole lot of activity in here.
- Lucy: I don't think he's ever had an original thought in his life.”
“- Meghan: I'm not sucking dick for crack.
- Hulk: What you're sucking dick for then?
- Meghan: Nothing!”
“- Andy: You French great.
- Lindsay: You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Man. ”
“- John: This could be the most significant conflict between America and Germany in history!
- Gail: ...Crack a book, John.”
“- Brian: I'm not married anymore.
- Melinda Ledbetter: [Speaking in a near whisper] Okay.”
“I am into girl power, and I'm very self-sufficient.”
“Most men I know rely on women to do all the literal dirty work.”
“- Wheeler: This may be a stupid question. The Get Out of Jail Free Card: Is that real?
- Beth: That's not a stupid question.
- Danny: It's real in the game of Monopoly.
- Wheeler: But Monopoly is based on true events.”
“Nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man who sings like a boy.”
“- Beth: We could do it in the... butt, if you want.
- Andy: But if I want what?
- Beth: You know... butt!
- Andy: But... what?”