“The day I need make-up I will quit filming.”
“Hell is paved with good samaritans.”
“- Richard Thorn: Damien was not affected by the gas.
- Ann Thorn: We can be thankful for that.
- Richard Thorn: Why all the other boys and not Damien?
- Ann Thorn: I don't understand. What did the doctor say?
- Richard Thorn: The tissue tests he made indicate that Damien has a different cell structure.
- Ann Thorn: Different?”
“- Charles Warren: Can you tell what actually happened to your brother in London?
- Richard Thorn: Why do you ask that?
- Charles Warren: I've just opened a letter box that was sent from Israel. It belonged to Bugenhagen, they found it near his skeleton.
- Richard Thorn: So?
- Charles Warren: Did you know it was Bugenhagen who gave your brother...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Nothing is fair nor unfair under heaven.”
“Felix, for the last 40 years I've lived a life of dedicated debauchery. I've consumed enough booze to destroy a dozen healthy livers. I've filled my lungs with enough nicotine to poison the entire population of Orange County. I've engaged in sexual excesses that make Caligula look like a celibate monk. I have, in fact, conscientiously, day in...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Tim Culley: Felix, as far as you know, have I ever lied to you?
- Felix Farmer: Never.
- Tim Culley: Well, I have, once or twice. About nothing that was too important. But now the fact that I have admitted that on occasion I have lied to you should convince you that I'm a fairly honest man. And when it comes to the crunch, I can handle myself...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Richard Thorn: He's not human.
- Ann Thorn: He's your brother's son, he's a boy you've loved for seven years.
- Richard Thorn: The boy has got to die!”
“Yes, I'll go. Because a man in love with a woman doesn't have his right mind.”
“- Tim Culley: You stay in the car.
- Dr. Irving Finegarten: Who stay in the car?
- Tim Culley: Him. Stay in the car.
- Ben Coogan: I don't wanna stay in the car.
- Tim Culley: Look, we've got to be sly and stealthy, and you're too pissed.
- Ben Coogan: Bullshit, I can be just as sly and slealthy as you can.”
“- Phoebe Titus: Are you asking me to marry you?
- Peter Muncie: Around about. Is there still something you don't like about me?
- Phoebe Titus: No, it's not that. If there wasn't something I didn't like about a man, I couldn't stand the sight of him.”
“- Sally Miles: You know, you are sexually notorious.
- Tim Culley: Semi-fraudulent reputation, which I do everything I can to encourage.
- Sally Miles: Why?
- Tim Culley: Because it's the best way for an old man to compete in a young man's world.”