Jon Hamm quotes
“Being an actor is actually pretty easy if you can memorize lines.”
“Being someone who people want to photograph, you have to open yourself up to the positive and negative. It is what it is.”
“I don't need to be married, but I feel married.”
“Acting is sort of an extension of childhood. You get to play all of these roles and have so much fun.”
“- Miles Miller: You have the option to stay either in California or Nevada.
- Laramie Seymour Sullivan: I always wanted to stay in the honeymoon suite, even though I'm not currently on my honeymoon.”
“- JB: She's not my type.
- Aash: Why, because she's not a model?
- JB: Yeah, she's not a model.”
“- Tim Jones: You broke into our house. What kind of neighbors are you?
- Jeff Gaffney: You bugged our house. What kind of neighbors are you?
- Tim Jones: Good point.”
“- Natalie Jones: How could you not tell me you were feeling this way?
- Tim Jones: Well, look... to be honest, you are not exactly the easiest woman in the world for a man to admit his fears to.”
“It looks like an insane asylum opened up and all the inmates were allowed to play.”