Satisfaction quotes77 satisfaction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
When I am dead and buried, on my tombstone I would like to have it written, "I have arrived." Because when you feel that you have arrived, you are dead.
“- Lester Burnham: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.
- Carolyn Burnham: Your father seems to think this kind of behavior is something to be proud of.
- Lester Burnham: And your mother seems to prefer that I go through life like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The whole point of being an actor is to get satisfaction out of a role - unless you're just vain about celebrity.”
- Hal Griffith: How'd they get you to stay?
- Louanne Johnson: They gave me candy and called me their “light”.
- Hal Griffith: That'll do it.
“I never want to feel like I've achieved my goal. It's like Chinese farmers. They never admit that it's a good season. They feel like they'll be punished.”
“- Rafayel: How many more worlds have to burn before you're satisfied, Gabriel?
- Gabriel: Just the one. This one. I'm not greedy.”
“Being with you made me feel that maybe I didn't have to keep planning anymore because it felt like I was actually living.”
“Look at this. Who can say it isn't beautiful? Sky, bricks. Who do you think lives there? Four-car garage. Hope, fear, excitement, satisfaction.”
“No woman has ever left my arms unsatisfied.”
“Sometimes you got something... just magic, and then it goes away. You had it, but the magic's gone.”
“You don't know anything about society, Maria; you don't have the satisfaction of avoiding it.”
“If you think that by giving cold fusion to the world and giving up unimaginable wealth you'll make us happy, you're right.”
“It's really difficult for me to be happy. And then for other people it just seems so simple. They just grow up and they're so fulfilled.”
“- Buscemi: What happens when he's dead?
- El Mariachi: When Bucho's dead... it's over. He is the last one.
- Buscemi: End of payback? An eye for an eye and all that crap? You finally gonna be satisfied?
- El Mariachi: I think so.
- Buscemi: I hope so. 'Cause, I don't have the stomach for this anymore.”
“I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming.”
When I came to Hollywood, I was summoned to Madonna's apartment in New York City... and she was talking about "All About Eve", and how it's one of her favorite films.