“Wayne's World” quotes(1992)
Plot – The “Wayne’s World” is a teen crazy television show that has been created, hosted and broadcasted from the basement of two amateurs, Wayne and Garth. The head of an important TV company engages them, believing they will have a great success. However, the two guys realize their show has been distorted for advertising reasons, so they decide to make it go haywire live. Anyway, the show is successful and they also find love in the process. Inspired by a famous TV broadcast aired in the States, the movie satirizes the malicious world of television with the Saturday Night Life’s naïve madness.
All actors – Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Rob Lowe, Tia Carrere, Brian Doyle-Murray, Lara Flynn Boyle, Michael DeLuise, Dan Bell, Lee Tergesen, Kurt Fuller, Sean Sullivan, Colleen Camp, Donna Dixon, Frederick Coffin, Mike Hagerty, Chris Farley, Meat Loaf, Charles Noland, Robert Patrick, Ione Skye, Frank DiLeo, Eric Crabb, Mark St. James, Harris Shore, Peder Melhuse, Don Amendolia, Carmen Filpi, Anna Schoeller, Robin Ruzan, Alice Cooper, Stan Mikita, Ed O'Neill, George Foster, Anthony Focx, Marc Ferrari, Stephen Birnbaum, Pete Freezin', Greg Smith, Derek Sherinian, Jimmy DeGrasso, Brina, Joseph DeLuca, Shannon Rae, Penelope Spheerisshow all
“Wayne's World” Quotes 20 quotes
- Benjamin Oliver: Oh, actually all champagne is French; it's named after the region. Otherwise it's sparkling white wine. Americans of course don't recognize the convention, so it becomes that thing of calling all of their sparkling white "Champagne", even though by definition they're not.
- Wayne Campbell: Ah yes, it's a lot like "Star Trek:... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wayne Campbell: She's a babe.
- Garth Algar: She's magically babelicious.
- Wayne Campbell: She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.”
“- Wayne Campbell: I smell bacon. Does anyone else smell bacon?
- Garth Algar: I definitely smell a pork product of some kind.”
“- Stacy: Well, don't you want to open your present?
- Wayne Campbell: If it's a severed head, I'm going to be very upset.”
- Wayne Campbell: So, do you... come to Milwaukee often?
- Alice Cooper: Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers were coming here as early as the late 1600's to trade with the Native Americans.
- Pete Freezin': In fact, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Davy: Know what I'd like to do?
- Glen, Mikita's Manager: Yeah I know what you'd like to do. You'd like to find the guy who did it, rip his still beating heart out of his chest and hold it in front of his face so he can see how black it is before he dies.
- Davy: Actually, I was thinking of filing a grievance with the union.
- Glen, Mikita's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries.”
- Wayne Campbell: All I have to say about that is "asphinctersayswhat".
- Noah Vanderhoff: What?
- Wayne Campbell: Exactly.
“- Benjamin Oliver: Wayne! Listen, we need to have a talk about Vanderhoff. The fact he's the sponsor and you signed a contract guaranteeing him certain concessions, one of them being a spot on the show.
- Wayne Campbell: [holding a Pizza Hut box] Well that's where I see things just a little differently. Contract or no, I will not bow to any...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let me tell you something about women, Wayne. They want you to come get them. They love it.”
“I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored.”