Kristen Bell quotes
“If you spent two years building your dream car, and then you started to notice that it was also the dream car of a certain type of person, like people who are - I don't know, let's just call them rapists out of convenience. If you started to notice that your peers were rapists, what do you think that says about the old you who built this car?”
“- Sarah Marshall: I think that Hawaii is a place to escape for people who can't deal with the real world.
- Rachel Jansen: Yeah, you know, there's so few personal shoppers and pet therapists. Gosh, it's such a hard life.”
“Michael-You’re mad at me.
Eleanor-I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.
Michael-Oh, come on! Everyone knows that’s worse.”
“Eleanor-What’s wrong with ombre highlights?
Tahani-Eleanor, please. This week has been hard enough.”
“It’s like, who died and left Aristotle in charge of ethics?”
“It’s suddenly very important that I get drunk.”
“I am a trash bag from Arizona, which is saying something. Our biggest exports are racist sheriffs and HPV.”
“Is that some kind of nerd pick-up line? Because it’s only kind of working.”
“When I first read Aristotle, I thought it was pronounced like Chipotle. Wait a minute, is it Chip-o-tottle?”
“I’ve only ever said ‘I love you’ to two men my entire life, Stone Cold Steve Austin and a guy in a dark club who I mistook for Stone Cold Steve Austin.”
“You Know You Love Me. XOXO, Gossip Girl.”
“Gossip Girl Here, Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives Of Manhattan's Elite.”
“- Olaf: Tell me, you're older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?
- Anna: Uh, no.
- Olaf: Really? Wow, I can't wait until I've aged just like you, so I don't have to worry about important things.”
“- Elsa: What woud I do without you?
- Anna: You'll always have me.”
“I believe in you, Elsa. More than anyone or anything.”
“- Elsa: You can't just follow me into fire!
- Anna: You don't want me following you into fire? Then don't run into fire!”
“- Anna: You're the bridge!
- Elsa: Bridges have two sides, and our mother had two daughters.”
“I can hear his beard!”
“Let me tell you something about these tattoos, okay. That is Buddhist, that is Nordic, that is Hindu, that's just gibberish. They are completely conflicting ideologies, and that does not make you a citizen of the world, it makes you full of shit!”
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: We don't have time to bring in a mediator.
- Annie Bean: Charlie, I am not going to live with a man says "fag" and beats up guys on the side of the road. I'm not going to teach non-violence at a university, and then marry "Dog the bounty hunter!"
“- Sarah Marshall: Did you drink today? Because sometimes when you drink...
- Peter Bretter: Excuse me. No, I haven't had anything to drink today. Maybe the problem is that you broke my heart into a million pieces and so my cock doesn't want to be around you anymore! Okay? Ever! Because you know what I just realized? You're the goddamn devil!”
“You might wanna hit the showers. 'Cause you smell like something shit in my nose.”
“- Annie Bean: I'm just teasing you.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't think couples can really tease each other. I think everyone pretends they can, but really there's always some kind of truth or judgment in there somewhere.”