Kristen Bell quotes
“- Sarah Marshall: I think that Hawaii is a place to escape for people who can't deal with the real world.
- Rachel Jansen: Yeah, you know, there's so few personal shoppers and pet therapists. Gosh, it's such a hard life.”
“- Olaf: Tell me, you're older, and thus all-knowing, do you ever worry about the notion that nothing is permanent?
- Anna: Uh, no.
- Olaf: Really? Wow, I can't wait until I've aged just like you, so I don't have to worry about important things.”
“- Elsa: What woud I do without you?
- Anna: You'll always have me.”
“I believe in you, Elsa. More than anyone or anything.”
“- Elsa: You can't just follow me into fire!
- Anna: You don't want me following you into fire? Then don't run into fire!”
“- Anna: You're the bridge!
- Elsa: Bridges have two sides, and our mother had two daughters.”
“I can hear his beard!”
“Let me tell you something about these tattoos, okay. That is Buddhist, that is Nordic, that is Hindu, that's just gibberish. They are completely conflicting ideologies, and that does not make you a citizen of the world, it makes you full of shit!”
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: We don't have time to bring in a mediator.
- Annie Bean: Charlie, I am not going to live with a man says "fag" and beats up guys on the side of the road. I'm not going to teach non-violence at a university, and then marry "Dog the bounty hunter!"
“- Sarah Marshall: Did you drink today? Because sometimes when you drink...
- Peter Bretter: Excuse me. No, I haven't had anything to drink today. Maybe the problem is that you broke my heart into a million pieces and so my cock doesn't want to be around you anymore! Okay? Ever! Because you know what I just realized? You're the goddamn devil!”
“You might wanna hit the showers. 'Cause you smell like something shit in my nose.”
“- Annie Bean: I'm just teasing you.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't think couples can really tease each other. I think everyone pretends they can, but really there's always some kind of truth or judgment in there somewhere.”
“- Olaf: I am not leaving here until we find some other act of true love to save you! Do you happen to have any ideas?
- Anna: I don't even know what love is.
- Olaf: That's okay, I do. Love... is... putting someone else's needs before yours; like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever.”
“Snow, it had to be snow. She couldn't have had tropical magic that covered the fjords in white sand and warm.”
“- Hans: Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?
- Anna: Can I say something even crazier? Yes!”
“- Anna: Olaf! You're melting!
- Olaf: Some people are worth melting for.”
“- Anna: You kind of set off an eternal winter everywhere.
- Elsa: Everywhere?
- Anna: It's okay, you can just unfreeze it.
- Elsa: No, I can't. I don't know how.
- Anna: Sure you can. I know you can.”
“- Anna: Kristoff loves me?
- Olaf: Whoa, you really don't know anything about love, do you?”
“- Kristoff: You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone.
- Anna: Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you.”
“- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't have a job. I don't have any friends. You don't love me anymore. So my word is really all I have going for me.
- Annie Bean: I don't not love you. I'm just terrified that I don't know you.”
“- Sarah Marshall: Aldous... wake up... make love to me.
- Aldous Snow: Alright, you go on top though, cause I'm knackered.”
“- Anna: I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
- Olaf: Yeah, it really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. Y'know, how about a little color? I'm thinking maybe some crimson, chartreuse. How about yellow? No, not yellow. Yellow and snow?”