Elvis Presley quotes
“- Hunk Houghton: You know, I got a spot for you in the show. I'll teach you a new tune.
- Vince Everett: I don't know. What's the percentage in singing for a bunch of cons?
- Hunk Houghton: Experience, you lunkhead! That's the percentage.”
“- Hunk Houghton: I was singin' country music before the words were invented. And I was on stage with the best of 'em. Eddy Arnold. Roy Acuff.
- Vince Everett: Did you make good money?
- Hunk Houghton: I made two bills a week. I was swimmin' in gravy in those days.
- Vince Everett: Okay, get on to the sad part.
- Hunk Houghton: A woman and a bank...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Vince Everett: Hey, what are you, man? Some kind of an animal?
- Hunk Houghton: That's right, buddy. I'm an animal in a jungle and I got a motto: "Do unto others as they would do unto you, only do it first."
- Vince Everett: Yeah. That's right. Do it first.
- Hunk Houghton: And it's just as bad on the outside. Worse. Remember that.
- Vince... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sherry Wilson: I asked for nothing, I expected nothing and I got nothing.
- Vince Everett: What'd you expect for nothing?”