Saving money quotes23 saving money quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Dad, today I made a plan - a fundamental plan. I'm going to earn money, a lot of it. University, a career, marriage, those are all fine, but first I'll earn money. When I have money, I'll buy the house. On the day we move in, Mom and I will be in the yard. Because the sunshine is so nice there. All you'll need to do is walk up the stairs. Take...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If saving money is wrong, I don't want to be right!”
“All I did wrong was try and save money. I tried to buy what I needed for less.”
“You look like shit... You're just walkin' around to save funeral expenses.”
“- Monica: Now come on, Chandler, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really?
- Chandler: They were just giving it away at the mall... In exchange for money.”
“- Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit: If you please sir, why open the office tomorrow? Other businesses will be closed; there'll be no one to do business with. It'll waste a lot of expensive coal for the fire!
- Scrooge: It's a poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every December the 25th. But as I seem to be the only man who knows that... take...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Eric Knox: So where we going, "House of Pancakes" or "The Sizzler"?
- Vivian Wood: What are you, the cheapest man on the planet?
“A man can't do much when he gets old except save his money.”
“- Kurt Buckman: Your father told me very clearly that he would rather die than save money and hurt people.
- Bobby Pellitt: Well guess what, looks like we're right on schedule then.”
“I have $7.35. I'd like to put some of it in a T-bill, some of it into the stock market - and the rest I'd just like to save for a rainy day.”
“- Tom Bishop: All right, so what else? What else do I need to know?
- Nathan Muir: Put away some money so you can die someplace warm and don't ever touch it. Not for anyone, ever.
- Tom Bishop: Okay, is that it?
- Nathan Muir: Don't ever risk your life for an asset. If it comes down to you or them... send flowers.”
“- Prostitute: I'll give you a discount.
- Roy O'Bannon: That's the most romantic thing a woman has ever said to me.”
“- Wilma Flintstone: We have scrimped and saved for that money, and every time we get a little bit ahead, you have to go blow it on some hair-brained scheme!
- Fred Flintstone: Now see here, Wilma! In this cave, I am the king! And...
- Wilma Flintstone: And what, Fred?
- Fred Flintstone: And you have every right to know, my queen.”
“It wouldn't be terrible at all. It would be a miracle, not to mention the money I'd save on epsom salts and ace bandages.”
“Other houses have M&Ms, we stock up with Smarties. It's like living at the duty-free-shop at Heathrow.”
“I don't fast to lose weight, I fast to save money.”