Glenda May Jackson quotes
“- Miles Kendig: I'm going to tell the truth.
- Isobel von Schmidt: Oh, it's a work of fiction! Ah!”
“- Miles Kendig: Yours was gin and ginger ale, right?
- Isobel von Schmidt: Mine was never gin and ginger ale. Montrochet '69, right next to the beer.”
“Oh, do stop following me around. You're making my dog very nervous. He detests the smell of stupidity.”
“- Isobel von Schmidt: How'd you like to play some gin this evening?
- Miles Kendig: For how much?
- Isobel von Schmidt: Will you never learn...”
“- Isobel von Schmidt: When did you join the police force?
- Miles Kendig: It's the only car I could find that had any gas in it.”