France quotes71 france quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Kate: Did you know that there are four hundred and fifty-two official government cheeses in this country? Don't you think that's incredible? To come up with four hundred and fifty-two ways of classifying what is basically a bacterial process?
- Luc Teyssier: You would prefer one cheese? One cheeseburger to put it on and one restaurant to eat...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In a way, watching the French do anything is a little more fun because their gestures are different. And in that way, they make everything interesting.”
“The French haven't the nature for war. Their Gallic laziness combines with their Latinate voluptuousness with the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight.”
“Paris seems like a big city, but it’s really just a small town.”
“A little 'bonjour' goes a long way.”
“I like Paris, but I’m not really sure Paris likes me.”
“I’d bone appétit him.”
“Chinese people are mean behind your back. French people, mean to your face.”
“The entire city looks like Ratatouille.”
“- Mrs. Elsa 'Rosalie' Bannister: I was taught to think about love in Chinese.
- Michael O'Hara: The way a Frenchman thinks about laughter in French?
- Mrs. Elsa 'Rosalie' Bannister: The Chinese say, it is difficult for love to last long; therefore, one who loves passionately is cured of love - in the end.
- Michael O'Hara: Well, that's a hard...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I wish I was in France killing pigs of Germans instead of mosquitos.”
- Haywood: Is that a threat, Mrs. Grober?
- Patricia Grober: French teachers do not threaten, Monsieur. They say "S'il vous plait".
“The French are true romantics. They feel the only difference between a man of forty and one of seventy is thirty years of experience.”
“- Toni: You know, I don't understand anything you are saying.
- Joel: Don't you speak French?
- Toni: Not your French.”
“- Rat Vendor - The French Revolution: Rats, rats for sale. Get your rats. Good for rat stew, rat soup, rat pies, or the ever-popular ratatouille.
- Nothing Vendor - The French Revolution: Nothing, I have absolutely nothing for sale!”
“- Montagnais: They have hairy faces like dogs. Who are they?
- Chomina: They are French.”
“- Chris: How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?
- Teddy: Hey, I'm French, okay?
- Chris: Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.
- Teddy: Didn't I just say I was French?”
“I think we should go to Paris. We'll be surrounded by rude French people. It should bring us closer.”
“- Keller Coleman: What was it like?
- Earl: France? I could tell it was, uh... well, it had been a pretty little country. But by the time we chased the Germans off of it, it was all beaten to hell. I think about goin' back. They probably got it all fixed up by now. I'd kinda' like to see it again.”
“I live my life like a French movie.”