Penny Marshall quotes
“If you're not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.”
“I have a strange combination of fearlessness and massive insecurity.”
“I wasn't like a girly girl. I was a tomboy.”
“You had to learn at a certain age what sarcasm is, you know?”
- Nick Lang: When are you going to get me something with a little relevance, a little social conscience, something that doesn't have a goddamn Roman numeral in the title? You ever hear of "Hamlet III", "Midsummer Night's IV"?
- Angie: They made "Henry V"! It won awards for that little Scottish guy!
“- Master's Wife: Okay that's it, party's over! Get out of my house!
- Master: Now, puddin' face...
- Master's Wife: Shove it, Satan!
- Sarah: Ooh. Thou mustn't speak to Master in such a manner.
- Master: They call me Master.
- Master's Wife: Wait 'til you see what I'm gonna call you. Now, tart-face, take your Clark bars and get out of my house!”