Michael J. Fox quotes
“The only thing that separates any one of us from excellence is fear, and the opposite of fear is faith. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for, perfection is God´s business.”
“- Marty McFly: I'm sorry, Doc. It's all my fault you're stuck back there. I never should have let Biff get to me!
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Well, there are plenty worse places to be than the Old West. I could've ended up in the Dark Ages. They probably would have burned me at the stake as a heretic or something.”
“One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered.”
“His belief was the thing that got us through. And in that moment I saw the years lift from him.”
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Sometime today, old Biff will show up to give young Biff the Almanac. Above all, you must not interfere with that event. We must let Old Biff believe he succeeded, so that he'll leave 1955 and bring the DeLorean back to the future.
- Marty McFly: Right.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Once Old Biff is gone, grab the Almanac anyway that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Shadow was faithful, Shadow was loyal... Shadow was a chump.”
“Dogs rule and cats drool.”
“There's only one thing I know that could make this moment happier. In fact, I think I smell it coming up the driveway right now. Can it be? Yes, yes I think it is. It's pizza!”
“Please God, help me get out of this. I swear I'll go all over the world telling people not to screw the boss's wife.”
“He was a puppy again reunited with his best friend. As we turned to go inside the house a strange new feeling came over me: I had a family.”
“- Monty, the Mouth: Aren't you gonna' run?
- Stuart Little: Why?
- Monty, the Mouth: 'cause you're a mouse.
- Stuart Little: I'm not just a mouse. I'm a member of this family.
- Monty, the Mouth: A mouse with a pet cat?
- Stuart Little: I guess that's pretty funny!
- Monty, the Mouth: Pretty funny? I'm gonna wet my fur! A mouse with a pet cat!”
“- Michael Chapman: I'm something of a celebrity.
- Driver: What kind of celebrity are you, Asshole of the Month?
- Michael Chapman: No, that's all political.”
“- John Moss: Don't eat like me, don't sit like me, and do not smoke like me! I'm trying to quit, anyway.
- Nick Lang: Me too.
- John Moss: And don't quit like me, either!”
“- Frank Bannister: Why is it that flies stick to you guys like shit to a blanket?
- Cyrus: Ha ha, very funny. You're a funny guy, Frank. You know, all you think about is yourself. I could complain, too, you know. I would like some new clothes. You get to dress nice. Here I am still looking like Linc from The Mod Squad.
- Frank Bannister: You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Don't worry, Marty. Assuming we succeed in our mission, this alternate 1985 will be changed back into the real 1985, instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie. Jennifer and Einie will be fine, and they will have absolutely no memory of this horrible place.
- Marty McFly: Doc... what if we don't succeed?
- Dr....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Christy Wills: Why do you keep saying the exact opposite of what I say?
- Brantley Foster: Because you keep saying such stupid things.”