- Movie quotes
- Butch and Sundance: The Early Days
“Butch and Sundance: The Early Days” quotes
Title Butch and Sundance: The Early Days
All actors – William Katt, Tom Berenger, Jeff Corey, John Schuck, Michael C. Gwynne, Peter Weller, Brian Dennehy, Christopher Lloyd, Jill Eikenberry, Joel Fluellen, Regina Baff, Peter Brocco
“- Sundance Kid: You know, I've been thinking...
- Butch Cassidy: That could be dangerous!”
“Will you quit torturing yourself! He didn't have any kids. He didn't even have a wife... just some old hag he lived with. Sundance, when you go get yourself in gunfights, you can't just pick orphans to do it with.”
“It's the greatest country in the world. Guilty as hell - free as a bird!”
“- Ray Bledsoe: You're out of prison for one week and you come back to Brown's Hole. Get the hell out of here! Get a job or something. And stay out of trouble!
- Butch Cassidy: I don't want a job, Ray. That kind of life doesn't suit me.”
“- Sundance Kid: Now let me tell you something. I could drop you right here. So don't be telling me how stupid I am. I'm as smart as you are. Now, you got that?
- Butch Cassidy: Now with that in your hand, you're a damn genius!”
“- Sundance Kid: I am growing a mustache!
- Butch Cassidy: Where?”
“- Sundance Kid: Longabaugh. Harry Longabaugh.
- Butch Cassidy: That's not an outlaw name. You don't have an outlaw face, either. You better do something about that.
- Sundance Kid: Yeah, like what?
- Butch Cassidy: I don't know. Get yourself a nice scar or grow a mustache.”
“- Butch Cassidy: Okay, Ray, same deal. I'll stay out of your jurisdiction.
- Ray Bledsoe: How many places can you promise to stay out of?
- Butch Cassidy: It's a big country.”
“I didn't want to kill him! I just wanted to put a bullet... just wanted to put a hole in him.”
“- Butch Cassidy: I was just sort of wondering what's up there?
- Jack the Bartender: Rooms. If you want to satisfy your curiousity, give her twenty bucks. She'll show you one.
- Butch Cassidy: I'm not that curious.”