Brian Dennehy quotes
“- Tyler: What's wrong?
- Rosie: Boredom, Tyler. Boredom - that's what's wrong. And how do you beat boredom, Tyler?... Adventure. Adventure, Tyler.”
“What really matters is that you do what you think is right, what you believe in, and you surround yourself with the people you care about in this world. That's what counts in this life.”
“- Walter: I want you all to consider what I am about to suggest to you. You people seem to want what we've got. Well, we have room for you. We have room for you and about 30 of your friends. You would be students of course, but you'd also be teachers. And the new civilizations you would be travelling to would be unlike anything you've ever seen...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ernie: You were never able to take criticism either.
- Jeannie: I think it depends on how it's given.
- Ernie: There's no easy way to give it. It's like medicine. You just take it if you really wanna get better.”
“- Ernie: They're good, your boys. They're beautiful.
- Jeannie: I'm very lucky.
- Ernie: Sometimes luck has nothing to do with it.”
“If you want some friendly advice, get a haircut and take a bath. You wouldn't get hassled so much.”
“The world we live in belongs to the enemy. We must live carefully. We look out for our own kind, Remy. When all is said and done, we're all we've got.”
“- Cobb: I was hoping you'd changed your mind about the job.
- Paden: You didn't tell me you owned a saloon.
- Cobb: Oh, that ain't the half of it, friend. Welcome to heaven.”
“- Deputy Lester: What do you want me to do, Will?
- Teasle: I want you to do what I told you to do, Goddammit!”
“Every 10 or 11,000 years I make a horrible mistake.”
“Robert - don't you ever worry the war will be over before the bomb is ready to drop?”
“Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.”
“Mr. Policeman, don't you know a clown can get away with murder?”
“- R.J. Norringer: You're involved in something you know nothing about.
- Frank Daly: Doesn't matter what it is... if you've broken the law you've got to pay for it.”
“- Stella: From what I've seen, Paden doesn't seem to care about money.
- Cobb: Ha! Paden doesn't seem to care about anything, except he does. You just can never tell what it's going to be.”
“- Harrison: You haven't been outside this house in days.
- Jessica: I thought this is where you wanted me - looking decorative, waiting for the suitors to call.”
“We're gonna give you a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging.”