Beard quotes28 beard quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Virginia Venit: Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! You want to beat him? Beat him on the course.
- Happy Gilmore: That's right, I'm gonna beat your ass on the course!
- Shooter McGavin: Yeah, right. And Grizzly Adams had a beard.
- Lee Trevino: Grizzly Adams did have a beard.”
“I can hear his beard!”
“Get rid of the beard. You look like a goddamn terrorist.”
“Kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt.”
“I don't think you understand the relationship a man has with his facial hair.”
“- Vladimir Ivanoff: You don't look like marxist.
- Veronica Cohen: I'm not. I'm a humanist. What does a marxist look like anyway?
- Vladimir Ivanoff: Usually has beard, mustache.
- Veronica Cohen: A-ha, the women too?
- Vladimir Ivanoff: In Russia, especially women.”
“How can you be sick? You have a mustache.”
“- Chemical Engineer: Basically, it burns the eyes, lungs and throat, causes vomiting and if continuously inhaled, death.
- Streebek: Oh, sort of like your aftershave.”
“No, I'm not a hipster. I can't grow a convincing enough beard.”
“That looks like Osama Bin Laden's beard!”
“I am Lord Charlie Mortdecai. And this is a little bit of magic is my mustache...”
“No intelligent man wears a moustache voluntarily.”
“- Bearded Lady: Hey, baby. You ever had a chick with a beard before?
- Mitch Weaver: Can't say that I have there, bearded broad.
- Bearded Lady: Well, then, sugar, you haven't lived.
- Mitch Weaver: Note to self: I don't want to live.”
“- Napoleon Dynamite: How long did it take you to grow that moustache?
- Pedro: A couple of days.
- Napoleon Dynamite: I wish I could grow one.”
“- Evan Baxter: I can't shave. Whenever I shave it just grows back!
- Marty: That's what happens when you shave. But then you shave again!”
“- Joy Miller: OK, a lot of great men had mustaches. Hitler, Franco...
- Boris Pochenko: Einstein!
- Joy Miller: Oh, and that's who you wanna look like?”
“They're bigger! They're stronger! They're faster! They've got more facial hair!”
“- Sundance Kid: I am growing a mustache!
- Butch Cassidy: Where?”
“There was a peculiar sound, and Xi saw a most amazing animal approaching. Its legs went around instead of up and down. And there was a weird-looking god on its back. He wore blue skin on his head and red on his body. And hair grew on his face.”
“I've had this moustache for thirteen years. How long have you had yours?”
“How do you cut yourself shaving in the fucking bathtub? That's just fucking clumsy. Who shaves in a bathtub anyway? Only chicks take baths.”
“How'd you like a little trim on that moustache, Ron?”
“- Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
- Aragorn: It's the beards...
- Gimli: And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf-women, and that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course,...” (continue)(continue reading)