“Superman III” quotes(1983)
Plot – In the third film of the "Superman" series, the characters are still the same. This time Superman has to defeat an avaricious villain who wants to dominate the world. With the help of a computer genius, he organizes a plan. In this film the hero split his personality. He's given a crystal of Kryptonite by his same enemy. It's a material which triggers his bad side. In fact Superman arrives late in rescuing people, teases girls, straightens the tower of Pisa and dedicates to alcohol and much more.
All actors – Christopher Reeve, Richard Pryor, Jackie Cooper, Marc McClure, Annette O'Toole, Annie Ross, Pamela Stephenson, Robert Vaughn, Margot Kidder, Gavan O'Herlihy, Nancy Roberts, Graham Starkshow all
“Superman III” Quotes 15 quotes
“I ask you to kill Superman, and you're telling me you couldn't even do that one, simple thing.”
“Never underestimate the power of computers.”
“- Gus Gorman: Hey, man!
- Lorelei: That's his last name. He likes to be called Superman.”
“- Perry White: Superman saves a man from drowning on 3rd Avenue this morning while you stand there watching the whole thing and you don't even bring me one picture.
- Jimmy Olsen: Chief, I didn't have my camera with me.
- Perry White: A photographer eats with his camera! A photographersleeps with his camera!
- Lois Lane: I'm glad I'm a writer.”
“- Ross Webster: What will it do?
- Gus Gorman: Anything I tell it.
- Ross Webster: What will it do for me?
- Gus Gorman: For you, it will do anything you tell me to tell it to do for you.”
“- Superman: I hope you don't expect me to save you, 'cause I don't do that anymore.
- Lorelei: Don't worry about me. I'm long past saving.”
“- Vera Webster: If you don't mind, we're trying to hold a meeting here!
- Lorelei: Why don't you hold your breath instead? Maybe you'll turn blue. Ha! Improvement.”