Plot – In San Francisco Toby Wong disembarks from a ship from Hong Kong. He's running away by the powerful Leung Corporation's emissaries, but once landed he's immediately chased by a group of thugs led by Vic Madison. Drunkard Malik finds himself involved in the pursuit and ties to Wong and together they defend themselves from Madison's violence. Toby is chased because he has implanted in his chest a futuristic bio-energy device, so he is a real hurricane in motion indeed. Above all, he's a source of money and power.
All actors – Mark Dacascos, Kadeem Hardison, John Pyper-Ferguson, Brittany Murphy, Tracey Walter, James Shigeta, Masaya Katô, Dom Magwili, Ron Yuan, Clive Rosengren, Christopher Michael, 'Evil' Ted Smithshow all
“Drive” Quotes 13 quotes
“They say you can tell what a man's like, by the type of car that he drives. So when did Godzilla get a hold of your car?”
“- Malik Brody: The image that Americans have of China is that it's a country full of people with little tiny feet, and they run around and kick the shit out of each other everyday.
- Toby Wong: That's the same image we have of America, except you guys have big feet and kick the shit out of each other less gracefully.”
“- Toby Wong: Back to plan A.
- Malik Brody: What's plan A?
- Toby Wong: Don't get shot.
- Malik Brody: Good plan!”
- Malik Brody: What the hell were you doing while I was getting my ass kicked?
- Toby Wong: I was catching up on an episode of "Walter - the Einstein frog".
“- Deliverance Bodine: You owe me...
- Malik Brody: I owe you what?
- Deliverance Bodine: Entertainment, chocolate boy wonder!”
“I think we've done all the damage we could here, wanna go blow up something in LA?”
“- Toby Wong: Let's go let's go!
- Malik Brody: We are going, this ain't the Batmobile!”
“You pulled a whip on me? Are you out of your fucking mind? Let me tell you something - don't you ever pull a whip on a black man again!”
“- Malik Brody: It's suicide, you wanna talk about it?
- Toby Wong: Tell me on the way down.”
“Just shoot us Madison, don't bore us to death.”