Tracey Walter quotes
“You can't be something that you don't have within yourself.”
“A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Malak: I think we made the merchant angry.
- Conan: Are you surprised?
- Malak: But we didn't steal everything he had!
- Conan: We didn't have time.”
“I think most actors want to try to do all different genres at least once.”
“The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.”
“- Jack Fate: By the way, which side of the political fence are you on?
- Desk Clerk: I do not belong to any political party, sir. I guess you could call me... a feminist.”
“- Librarian: [standing next to his table] Sir, wouldn't you be more comfortable in a study room?
[Andrew Beckett looks up and sees people in the library staring at him]
- Andrew Beckett: No. Would it make you more comfortable?”
“- Malak: Why are they trying to kill us?
- Conan: Maybe they want to capture us, and torture us to death.”