Tracey Walter quotes
“A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Malak: I think we made the merchant angry.
- Conan: Are you surprised?
- Malak: But we didn't steal everything he had!
- Conan: We didn't have time.”
“I think most actors want to try to do all different genres at least once.”
“You can't be something that you don't have within yourself.”
“The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.”
“- Jack Fate: By the way, which side of the political fence are you on?
- Desk Clerk: I do not belong to any political party, sir. I guess you could call me... a feminist.”
“- Librarian: [standing next to his table] Sir, wouldn't you be more comfortable in a study room?
[Andrew Beckett looks up and sees people in the library staring at him]
- Andrew Beckett: No. Would it make you more comfortable?”
“- Malak: Why are they trying to kill us?
- Conan: Maybe they want to capture us, and torture us to death.”