“Inspector Gadget” quotes(1999)
Plot – Although John Brown has not been admitted to the police academy, he is determined to fight crime. Certainly his job as a security guard in a Research Centre has not helped developing his skills. However, one night the evil Scolex sneaks into the center to steal scientist Artemus' robotics research. When John discovers that Artemus has been killed during the robbery, he throws himself into the pursuit of Scolex, who blows up the guard's car. John is dying and his only hope is to rely on the care of Artemus' daughter who is designing a bionic policeman.
All actors – Matthew Broderick, Rupert Everett, Joely Fisher, Michelle Trachtenberg, Andy Dick, Cheri Oteri, Mike Hagerty, Dabney Coleman, D.L. Hughley, Rene Auberjonois, Frances Bay, Mr. Tshow all
“Inspector Gadget” Quotes 19 quotes
“- Brenda Bradford: It's for you. I made it myself. Come on.
- Inspector Gadget: You made me a car? The only thing anybody's ever made me before is a sweater.”
“- Officer John Brown: Thelma, how do I look?
- Thelma: Like a geek from Kansas who became a security guard.”
“- Inspector Gadget: I'm Officer John Brown, and you're exceeding the speed limit.
- Gadgetmobile: Speed limits are for cars, not the Gadgetmobile.
- Inspector Gadget: Are you... Are you talking to me?
- Gadgetmobile: Speaking of breaking the law, who's not wearing a seat belt? You gotta wear the belt, baby. It's a Disney movie.”
“- Gadgetmobile: You know what makes me sick? A rookie who thinks he's good enough for Dr. B.
- Inspector Gadget: Not that it's any of your business, but what makes you think I was putting the moves on Dr. Bradford?
- Gadgetmobile: Hey, I got heat sensors, and I know what you were thinkin' when Dr. B. gave you that smile. Now, look here, come...” (continue)(continue reading)
Better buckle up, Penny. This car's only got two speeds: "Fast" and "Wow! What Was That?".
“- Dr. Brenda Bradford: Two things, Scolex! One, you are completely insane!
- Dr. Claw: Bring on the brownies! Eheel in the waffles! I'm ready to binge! Ha ha ha!”
“- Scolex: Hello. Sanford Scolex. We were at Harvard together.
- Dr. Brenda Bradford: We were?
- Scolex: Oh, you don't recognize me. That's because I've changed. I was obese. Maybe you remember me like this.”
“- Inspector Gadget: You blew me up and my Chevette. And I really liked that car.
- Dr. Claw: Well, you crushed my hand and I really liked that hand. So Go-Go get over it!”
“- Robo-Brenda: I look just like you! Only prettier... hey, I bet we even share brain waves! Are you thinking about gelato? Cause I am!
- Dr. Brenda Bradford: Ok... I'm going to go find John.
- Robo-Brenda: Aw... well, don't you wanna hang out?”
“- Dr. Claw: Comprende?
- Inspector Gadget: Yeah, I comprende.
- Dr. Claw: No no no no no. I comprendo, yo comprendo. Conjugate the word, for pity's sake.”