“European Vacation” quotes(1985)
Plot – The Griswold family - dad Clark, mom Elle and the children Audrey and Rusty - takes part in a contest and win a wonderful fifteen-day trip to Europe. The parents are excited, while Audrey and Rusty do not seem happy about it. Audrey is not keen to leave her boyfriend Jack at home, but he, on the other hand, does not seem bothered about it. The four mismatched holidaymakers leave and start an endless series of more or less fun adventures, especially for those who they meet along their way.
All actors – Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo, Dana Hill, Jason Lively, John Astin, Sheila Kennedy, Paul Bartel, Cynthia Szigeti, Malcolm Danare, Kevi Kendall, Tricia Lange, William Zabkashow all
“European Vacation” Quotes 10 quotes
“Hello, my family and I were looking for sex.”
“- Clark Griswold: I'll have a Coke.
- Stewardess: Do you want that in the can?
- Clark Griswold: [Clark turns and looks at the bathroom, then turns back at the Stewardess] No, I'll have it right here.”
“Hey look kids, there's Big Ben, and there's Parliament... again.”
“- Ellen Griswold: Clark, you're driving on the wrong side of the road!
- Clark Griswold: I realize that honey. I'm also on the wrong side of the car.”
“- Rusty Griswold: Dad, I think he's gonna pork her.
- Clark Griswold: He's not gonna pork her, Russ.
- Rusty Griswold: I think he's gonna.
- Clark Griswold: He may pork her, finish your breakfast.”
“- Rusty's German Girl: Those bells haven't rung in years.
- Rusty Griswold: What do they mean?
- Rusty's German Girl: They're going to hang someone!”
“- Ellen Griswold: Audrey, don't cry. Your father didn't mean what he said.
- Audrey Griswold: Yes, he did!
- Ellen Griswold: No, he didn't. He's not going to cut off Jack's balls. Aren't you Clark?... Clark?!
- Clark Griswold: Okay, I won't.”