“Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” quotes(1989)
Plot – Wayne Szalinski, an eccentric inventor, has built in the attic of his house a "shrinking" laser to reduce objects into very small sizes for commercial purposes. While Wayne is holding a conference in an Institute, at home his neighbour Ron and Little Ross Thompson break the glass of the room with a ball and the device triggers hitting them by a laser beam and reducing them to microscopic sizes together with Amy and Nick Szalinski. When the guy's parents come back home, they have to look for them.
All actors – Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland, Thomas Wilson Brown, Jared Rushton, Amy O'Neill, Robert Oliveri, Carl Steven, Mark L. Taylor, Kimmy Robertson, Lou Cutellshow all
“Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” Quotes 29 quotes
“If you were my brother, I'd put myself up for adoption.”
“When I was your age, I put on twenty pounds of pure unadulterated blitz-the-quarterback-and-rip-his-head-off muscle, Russell!”
“The early worm catches the fish, Russell. Remember that.”
“They're never going to believe this at school.”
“- Amy Szalinski: I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.
- Nick Szalinski: I don't think we're in the food chain anymore, Dorothy.”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Sr.: Everybody in my family is a comedian.
- Mae Thompson: Everybody except you.”
“I hope your face ends up on a milk carton.”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: So, you like to dance huh?
- Amy Szalinski: How do you know?
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: Well...
- Amy Szalinski: You could see me?
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: No, no. Yeah, I could, but I wasn't watching you, I...”
“- Nick Szalinski: We could be anywhere now.
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: I think we're still in your yard.
- Nick Szalinski: How do you know?
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: In any other yard the grass would be shorter.”
“- Amy Szalinski: I'm not even going to tell you one more time to shut up.
- Ron Thompson: And then what? Then you'll smack me? You'll go to jail too. I'll tell them after a big bee ate my brother you smacked me around. No jury in the world would fail to convict you. The whole Szalinski family is going to be in jail for life...”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Sr.: Hey, Szalinski, your lawn's beginning to look like the Amazon.
- Wayne Szalinski: Yeah, producing oxygen, Russ. We all have to do our part. You know how all the jungles are receding everywhere.”
“I could eat a corndog the size of a truck.”
“Hey, if we had some rope, we could make a log bridge! If we... If we had some logs.”
“When we crashed, my entire life flashed before my eyes. It didn't take too long.”
“- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: Dad, you know that weights aren't my thing.
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Sr.: Weights aren't your thing. Fishing isn't your thing. Just what is your thing?
- Russell 'Russ' Thompson, Jr.: I don't know. But I'll keep you posted okay?”
“Mud is still mud, no matter how small you are.”
“- Ron Thompson: Hey Szalinski, ever do anything normal? Like play baseball?
- Nick Szalinski: Nope. Baseball is for mortals.”