“For Richer or Poorer” quotes(1997)
Plot – Brad and Caroline are in crisis, but they decide to remain together until the launch of their new project, until they discover they have to pay millions of dollars in arrears. The couple arrives by chance in an Amish community and there they act like Jacob and Emma Yodar, an Amish awaited couple from Missouri. Life is simple but tough: Brad plows the fields, cares the crop, curries the horses, while Caroline washes floors, milks the cows and feeds the pigs. This kind of life makes them discover a new way to live, but then the real Yodars arrive. The city couple has now reconciled and is ready to start a new life together.
All actors – Tim Allen, Kirstie Alley, Jay O. Sanders, Michael Lerner, Wayne Knight, Larry Miller, Miguel A. Núñez Jr., Megan Cavanagh, John Pyper-Ferguson, Carrie Preston, Ethan Phillips, John Caponerashow all
“For Richer or Poorer” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Mary: You're so lucky to not have a pre-nup.
- Caroline Sexton: We didn't have anything, there was nothing to nup.”
That's what women do to men. It's called "being in love".
“Caroline, refresh my memory, will you please? What exactly have you done in the past five years? Wait a minute: I know. You've done Bloomingdale's. You've done lunch. You've done chemical peels. You've done collagen. You've done liposuction.”
“- IRS Insp. Frank Hall: I know I may be a little new at this but I don't think we shoot people for cheating on their taxes.
- IRS Insp. Derek Lester: Oh. You're right. You are new at this.”
“- Levinia Yoder: Today was a good day.
- Samuel Yoder: God only makes good days, Levinia.”
“- Caroline Sexton: After tonight, I don't know how I'll ever be able to face my friends again.
- Brad Sexton: Just pretend they're a mirror.
- Caroline Sexton: You're so funny, honey. Actually, I'll just confess to them that I'm married to a moron. And that way, they'll feel sorry for me and forgive me.”