Waste quotes54 waste quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're not wasting my time, I'm just cooling.”
“- Pamela Courson: Don't you believe in doors?
- Jim Morrison: A waste of time.”
“So much potential wasted in a male.”
“Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted.”
“- Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester: You blush, Lady Knollys. Are you in love?
- Isabel Knollys: No, my lord.
- Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester: Then you should be, or waste all that beauty.”
“A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.”
“Capitalism cannot exist without waste.”
“I can't work for a living. My genius will be wasted trying to make ends meet. This is how great men topple.”
“Mr. Bankside, I'm not going to waste your time; I'd certainly appreciate it if you didn't waste mine.”
“- Bernie: You want me to put a tail on him?
- Franck Dotzler: No, it's a waste of time. These guys could lose a tail if it was attached to a dog. We're done.”
“Don't screw up the best thing in your life just because you're a little unsure about who you are.”
“- Fast Eddie Felson: You know what this is turning into?
- Vincent Lauria: What?
- Fast Eddie Felson: A waste of my time, and a waste of my money.”
“Same shit, different era.”
“The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.”
“I don't want to waste another moment of my life without you in it.”
“- Geologist: What did you do with your time, Cole? Did you waste it on drugs? Women?
- James Cole: They forced me to take drugs!
- Microbiologist: Forced you? Why would someone force you to take drugs?”
“I don't know why they'd drop a bomb on this place, be a heck of a waste of a bomb.”
“The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and I'll waste yours.”