“Hit and Run” quotes(2012)
All actors – Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard, Tom Arnold, Kristin Chenoweth, Michael Rosenbaum, Jess Rowland, Carly Hatter, Steve Agee, Bradley Cooper, Joy Bryant, Kal Bennett, John Duffshow all
“Hit and Run” Quotes 14 quotes
“Take three deep breaths. This is the only moment you need to be worried about. There's no yesterday. There's no tomorrow. There's just right now. You're not late for anything, and you're going to miss anything. You're exactly where you're supposed to be... and you're exactly who you're supposed to be. You're absolutely perfect. And whatever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you spent two years building your dream car, and then you started to notice that it was also the dream car of a certain type of person, like people who are - I don't know, let's just call them rapists out of convenience. If you started to notice that your peers were rapists, what do you think that says about the old you who built this car?”
“- Dude #1: I bet this thing's got nitrous. This got nitrous?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No. Nitrous is for fags. It's got cubic inches.”
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: We don't have time to bring in a mediator.
- Annie Bean: Charlie, I am not going to live with a man says "fag" and beats up guys on the side of the road. I'm not going to teach non-violence at a university, and then marry "Dog the bounty hunter!"
“I'm gonna tell you something. It's not cool to wear those tank tops anymore. Unless you're wearing it ironically or something.”
“Why don't you think of this gun as a microphone? When it's not in your hand, you shut the fuck up. Okay?”
“I went to state school. I went to football games and blacked out and got date raped. I had abortions. I worried too much about what my boyfriends thought. I got what I deserved. But that's not you.”
“- Annie Bean: I'm just teasing you.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't think couples can really tease each other. I think everyone pretends they can, but really there's always some kind of truth or judgment in there somewhere.”
“- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: I don't have a job. I don't have any friends. You don't love me anymore. So my word is really all I have going for me.
- Annie Bean: I don't not love you. I'm just terrified that I don't know you.”
“I'm pissed that the one thing that makes me happy, the one thing that make this shit-hole town bearable, is leaving.”
“- Annie Bean: It sounds like it's gonna break.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No, it does not sound like it's gonna break. It sounds like is has 700 horsepower. All right? You're being a girl. Believe me, all dudes love how this car sounds.
- Annie Bean: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I'm in a 700 horsepower dude lure?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Annie Bean: I was just taking a couple of deep breaths. Someone recommended I try it when I'm nervous.
- Debbie Kreeger: You know what else works? Xanax. Oh, it's so good!”
“- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: Why are you upset?
- Annie Bean: You just look so stupid sitting there. So impossibly cute. And I don't even know why you like me so much.
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: Oh, mama, I think you're stupid.”