“Kangaroo Jack” quotes(2003)
Plot – Charlie and Louis are best friends since childhood. Louis is always optimist despite he's very unlucky, while Charlie wants to get married and to open his own activity. Mafia boss Sal Maggio decides to grant Louis and Charlie a last chance and tasks them to deliver 50,000 dollars to one of his colleagues who lives in Australia. The money is guarded in a jacket, but in Australia the two guys hit a kangaroo. They notice the animal looks like one of their friends and take some pictures, but unexpectedly the animal runs away with the money.
All actors – Jerry O'Connell, Anthony Anderson, Estella Warren, Christopher Walken, Marton Csokas, Dyan Cannon, Michael Shannon, Bill Hunter, David Ngoombujarra, Marco Sellitto, Damien Fotiou, Christopher James Bakershow all
“Kangaroo Jack” Quotes 14 quotes
“After the tragic death of your father, I married your mother promising her I would raise you as my own. You chose not to take the Maggio name. I did not complain. And when you wanted to go to Beauty School, as boys who lose their fathers early in life often do, I did not snivel at interventions, did I?”
“I'm sorry for feeling your boobs I didn't think they were real.”
“- Charlie Carbone: Look at her. She thinks she's so much smarter than us.
- Louis Booker: I'm pretty sure she is, Charlie.”
“- Charlie Carbone: It's a continent, Louis. He can go very far.
- Louis Booker: I know it's a continent. I read the book.
- Charlie Carbone: Did you happen to read the chapter on not putting your jacket on a wild animal?
- Louis Booker: No, but I did read the chapter on how an aborigine can kill a white man with a twig. Do you want to see that one?”
“I never saw it. Such a beautiful animal. It's the national symbol of Australia. And I killed it.”
“- Frankie Lombardo: Sal is not dissapointed because he cares about the money. He's disappointed because you two aren't dead! What do think he was paying Smith fifty grand for?
- Louis Booker: You mean to tell me that traveled halfway across the world to pay for our own execution?
- Frankie Lombardo: Yeah. You two were the bag men for your own...” (continue)(continue reading)
“On that fateful day twenty years ago, Louis Booker saved my life and I never forgot it. He wouldn't let me.”
“I just got my ass kicked by a marsupial.”