“Little Nikita” quotes(1988)
All actors – Sidney Poitier, River Phoenix, Richard Jenkins, Caroline Kava, Richard Bradford, Richard Lynch, Loretta Devine, Lucy Deakins, Jerry Hardin, Albert Fortell, Robert Madrid, Ronald Guttmanshow all
“Little Nikita” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Elizabeth Grant: What time will you be home?
- Jeff Grant: 5, 6... something like that.
- Elizabeth Grant: Could you be a little more specific? I get tired of cooking dinner twice.”
“- Roy Parmenter: How'd a pretty girl like you get mixed up in guidance counseling?
- Verna McLaughlin: How'd a nice guy like you get mixed up in the FBl?
- Roy Parmenter: You ever guided any students towards the Bureau, Verna?
- Verna McLaughlin: l hope not.
- Roy Parmenter: How about me guiding you towards dinner?”
“- Konstantin Karpov: The time has come.
- Richard Grant: I told you, we're not ready.
- Konstantin Karpov: You had 20 years to get ready.”
“- Konstantin Karpov: I would never give up a man who killed my partner.
- Roy Parmenter: You never had a partner!”
“Sure you don't want some chips? I exist on corn chips and jalapeños. Not too swift around a stove.”
“You know Roy? Russians don't shoot their children.”
“- Jeff Grant: What the hell kind of investigation is this, anyway? Are you going to tell me or aren't you?
- Roy Parmenter: You're asking all the right questions, Jeff. Something big is coming down.”
“Spy on my parents? You gotta be kidding me! You want me to help you put'em away? Never!”