Punctuality quotes18 punctuality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Virginia Woolf: Leonard thinks it's the end of civilization: People who are invited at 4 and arrive at 2:30.
- Vanessa Bell: Oh God.
- Virginia Woolf: Barbarians.”
“- Emma: Put the baby squirrel back in the tree.
- Jake: What baby squirrel?
[Emma looks at her watch then holds out her hand to catch the falling baby squirrel]
- Jake: That happens every day?
- Emma: Like clockwork.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: Someday we'll be reunited. In another world, a much better world.
- Elizabeth Hardy: I'll be waiting. And you'll be late... as always.”
“I'm a pro: I'm never late. I try to control flatulence.”
“Well, you did your job, so I suppose I can't kill your wife. Although to be honest, I'd be doing the sighted world a favor.”
“- Elizabeth Grant: What time will you be home?
- Jeff Grant: 5, 6... something like that.
- Elizabeth Grant: Could you be a little more specific? I get tired of cooking dinner twice.”
“Passion is the enemy of precision.”
“If there's one thing I admire in someone it's punctuality. And flexibilty!”
“Timing is everthing in life.”
“It's a science experiment! Stop the train just before you hit the switch track up ahead!”
“James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”