“- Enid Keese: Vic, what did you say is in a pile driver?
- Vic: Italian Galliano for passion, Irish Mist for love and Russian vodka for endurance.”
Plot – Earl and Enid Keese are a predictable, lousy and respectable middle-class couple. One day the new couple of Vic and Ramona arrives and the energy of the neighbors shakes the Keeses’ routine. Enid begins to study Indian history, while Earl runs away with Vic and Ramona. The movie is based on Thomas Berger’s novel ‘Little Big Man’.
All actors – John Belushi, Kathryn Walker, Cathy Moriarty, Dan Aykroyd, Igors Gavon, Dru-Ann Chuckran, Tim Kazurinsky, Tino Insana, P.L. Brown, Henry Judd Baker, Lauren-Marie Taylor, Sherman G. Lloydshow all
“Neighbors” Quotes 12 quotes
“We haven't any children, unless Ramona just pumped one out and didn't tell me about it.”
“I know women, upside down and backwards, which is not a bad way to know 'em, huh?”
“God, does it always shrivel up like that when you shower?”
“Ramona and I haven't eaten all day. We could eat a baby's butt through a park bench.”
“- Ramona: He tried to pork me.
- Earl Keese: Pork you? What?
- Ramona: You know you did.
- Earl Keese: I swear, I never touched her.
- Ramona: Well, I wasn't born with your hand in my bush.”
We might have had a wonderful relationship. But then, as Arthur Bremer once said: "How many things go right in this crazy world?".
“- Vic: In light of Earl's feelings, I think it would be best if we left.
- Enid Keese: Oh, no, no. Sit down, sit down. Let's finish this magnificent meal. Don't worry about Earl. He'll get over his feelings.
- Vic: He spurned my sauce!
- Enid Keese: No, he loves your sauce. He's just jealous, he can't cook.”
“- Vic: And that is where you saw her mammal.
- Earl Keese: Her mammal?
- Vic: Her honkers, Earl.
- Earl Keese: She dropped the towel.
- Vic: Did she drop it, or did you psychically will it to fall?”
“I was real friendly with a boy named Earl once, well, twice really.”