David Arquette quotes
“- Sean Dawkins: Look, I know we just got all this religion, but I got a serious question I need to ask you and I need a seriousanswer, swear to god?
- Gordie Boggs: Swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: How many times did you fart in that van?
- Gordie Boggs: Wasn't me man, swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: Me either, swear to god.
- Gordie Boggs: Oh my...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dewey: The killer called her.
- Mark: When?
- Gale: What'd he say?
- Sidney: Oh, you know, the usual small talk. "What's new?", "How you been?", "How do you wanna die?".
“I seriously started drinking probably when I was about twelve. Kids are doing a lot of stuff very early.”
“I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be. But it's been a process of trial and error.”
“We've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything.”
“- Dewey: Is that a threat, Detective?
- Mark: When it's a threat... you'll know it.
- Dewey: Was that a threat?”
“- Nick: What does it feel like?
- Terry: Nothing, yet.
- Nick: No, I mean knowing you're about to die.
- Terry: Relief.”
“- Gordie Boggs: We're going back to basics. To find our heart.
- Sasha: Can I come?
- Gordie Boggs: No, because you don't have one.”
“- Sean Dawkins: Hey, Uncle Billy lost his right nut in 'nam.
- Gordie Boggs: Well kick him in his left nut when you see him. These seats bite!
- Sean Dawkins: If you only have one left, is it still your left nut?”
“- Gordie Boggs: Buenos nachos!
- Sasha: I didn't know you spoke Spanish.
- Gordie Boggs: Yeah, I took it in high school... a bunch of times.
- Sasha: Are you fluent?
- Gordie Boggs: No, I feel fine.”
“- Harlan Griffith: There's no way you're telling me that thing back there is from Earth!
- Chris McCormick: All right! They're spiders from Mars! You happy?
- Harlan Griffith: No.”
“- Mr. Boggs: You gonna be a wrestler? You got trouble wrestlin' your wee-wee out of your trousers to take a leak!
- Gordie Boggs: It's not that I have trouble... just sometimes I don't see the point.”
“- Kermit: Bitterman owns the papers, she owns the television stations, and three-quarters of the internet.
- Daniel: How can one person own so much?
- Kermit: Corporate synergy. It's out of control.”
“- Sean Dawkins: How's my hair look? Finesse?
- Gordie Boggs: Bro, you're driving a truck full of ass juice. I wouldn't worry about your hair.”
- Gale Weathers: Looks like we've got a serial killer on our hands!
- Deputy Dewey: Well, a "serial killer" is not really accurate. Gotta knock off a couple more to get that title.