Rose McGowan quotes
“- Rapist #1: You know what this is?
- Cherry Darling: A gun...
- Rapist #1: It's simplicity itself: you see, you point it at what you wanta die, and you pull the little trigger here, and a little bullet comes outta here, and the little bullet hits you right there! And you know what? You don't look like Ava Gardner no more.”
“If i don't find my skull lighter, I'll, like, slit my wrists.”
“Why don't you go passionately fuck yourself?”
“No means no. Don't you guys get that? What is it, you stop understanding English when you get a hard-on?”
“- Jennifer Pailey, M.D. : It almost got Lisa.
- Lisa Pailey: No, it wanted Deputy Wargle first; it wants men like him most of all.
- Jennifer Pailey, M.D. : What do you mean, it wants men like him?
- Lisa Pailey: Well, it's the devil, don't you think? Come up from hell tonight? I think he wants to dance with us.”
“- Debbie: I was out with a friend.
- Fiona: Oh, a friend? Are all your friends deviant men twice your age?
- Debbie: What are you talking about?
- Fiona: Giving your body to men. You're a whore just like your mother!
- Debbie: Don't call me that! I'm nothing like her.”
“- Pam: Is that cowboy wisdom?
- Stuntman Mike: I'm not a cowboy, Pam... I'm a stuntman.”
“Life is lonely, boring and dumb.”
“You're the bright red cherry on top of my sunday.”
“Sometimes I feel like the city is sucking away at my soul.”
“I have this gift, I can smell a lie.”
“Never send a rose unless dyed black as a warning. And if one is sent to you, destroy it along with the sender. Emotionally of course. It's not like we kill people… on purpose.”
“- Gordie Boggs: We're going back to basics. To find our heart.
- Sasha: Can I come?
- Gordie Boggs: No, because you don't have one.”
“There's a difference between being frank... and being dick.”
“You know there's a fine line between pleasure and pain.”
“- Fiona: I've seen him, the one you've been writing to. I'm talking about this!
- Debbie: You read my diary? How dare you!
- Fiona: This is my house, and I will not have this immoral behavior in it any longer! I am calling the police. And then I'm calling the school and reporting this devil, Peter. Then I'll call that Asian woman and have you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marcie: Ah!
- Courtney: What?
- Marcie: She looked at me. I swear to God she looked at me!
- Courtney: Her eyes are open. She's bound to look somewhere. My God Marcie, she's dead. Relax.”