“- Arnold Stoner: [to wife, off camera] Sweetheart, I'll talk to him.
- Arnold Stoner: [to Anthony, as he makes a fruit smoothie] Son, your mother and me would like for you to cozy up to the Finkelstein boy. He's a bright kid, and, uh... he's going to military school, and... remember, he was an Eagle Scout...
- Mrs. Tempest Stoner: Arnold...
-...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Up in Smoke” quotes(1978)
Plot – Two hippies drive a truck full of marijuana from Los Angeles to the Mexican border.
All actors – Cheech Marin, Tommy Chong, Strother Martin, Edie Adams, Harold Fong, Richard Novo, Jane Moder, Pam Bille, Arthur Roberts, Marian Beeler, Donald Hotton, John Ian Jacobsshow all
“Up in Smoke” Quotes 24 quotes
“- Pedro: Is it heavy suff man? Will it blow me away?
- Anthony: You better fasten your seatbelt man.”
“It's punk rock, Man! We can do that; we can be punks, Man!”
“- Man Stoner: [on police radio] Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, can you hear me?
- Clyde - Narc: Hello, headquarters? Hello, headquarters? Come in, headquarters. This is Officer Clive... we are...
- Sgt. Stedenko: Use the codename! The codename!
- Clyde - Narc: Headquarters, headquarters come in, please. The is Codename Hardhead.
- Sgt....” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Man Stoner: Ohhh! Ohhh!
- Pedro: Hey, how far you goin' man?
- Man Stoner: [points to the curb] Hey, right here would be fine, man!
- Pedro: What, you're not afraid of a little speed, are ya man?
- Man Stoner: Wha, you got some speed, man?
- Pedro: Huh? Speed? Oh, no, I don't got no speed man. But you know what I do got? I got a joint man!
-...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Pedro: Man, what is in this shit, man?
- Man Stoner: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
- Pedro: What's Labrador?
- Man Stoner: It's dog shit.
- Pedro: What?
- Man Stoner: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.
- Pedro: Yeah?
- Man Stoner: I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Hey! Double bubble! Come on, I'll give you a ride.”
“I got some weed straight from Turkey, boy. Turkey! Yeah man, It's what gets those arabs off. Check it out man, It will boogie woogie on your mind.”
“Hey! You ain't no chick!”
“Whoa! Quarter pounder!”
“Later for you, little jail-baits.”
“- Arresting Officer: Sir, could I please see your license?
- Pedro: Whuut?
- Arresting Officer: Your license. Where's your license?
- Pedro: It's back there on the bumper, man!
- Arresting Officer: No, I mean your DRIVER'S license.
- Pedro: Oh yeah, I got the bullshit back here man... [gets license with great difficulty].
- Pedro: Hey I...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Border Guard: So, how long you've been in Mexico?
- Pedro: A week. I mean a day.
- Border Guard: Well, which is it? A week or a day?
- Pedro: A weekday.”
“- Pedro: Hey how am I driving, man?
- Man Stoner: I think we're parked.”
“Keep on knockin, but you can't come in!”
“- Man: You wanna get high man?
- Pedro: Does Howdy Doody got wooden Balls man?”
Man Stoner: Hey, hey don't take those, man.
Man Stoner: I almost gave you the wrong shit, man.
Pedro: Hey, man, I already took 'em, man.
Man Stoner: [laughing in astonishment] Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo...
Pedro: Hey, whaddaya mean "ho ho ho ho ho"?
Man Stoner: Oh... hu-wow, man!
Pedro: Hey, what was in that shit,... (continue) (continue reading)
“Hey watch out! Comin over! Geronimo!”
“We're here to reprocess the furnature!”
“The freak with the top hat is leaving with the basketball.”
“- Man Stoner: No, hey man, if we're gonna wear uniforms man, you know let's have everybody wear something different.
- Pedro: Yea, that's it. Yea, we want something wear everybody wears something different man, but the same, you know?”
“- Man Stoner: Hey, man; I'm glad you picked me up, man. I slept in a ditch last night, man, I was about to freeze my balls off, man.
- Pedro de Pacas: Man, I didn't even know you had any, I wouldn't of stopped.”