Peter Cullen quotes
“For my world to live, yours must die.”
- From the movie: The Transformers: The Movie
“- Optimus Prime: One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Megatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
- Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron.”
“Cade Yeager-The missile just missed your power source.
Optimus Prime-We call it a spark. It contains our life essence, and all our memories.
Cade Yeager-Yeah, we call it a soul.”
“Optimus Prime-You have no soul!
Galvatron-That is why I have no fear!”
“Optimus Prime-Cade, why are you willing to help me?
Cade Yeager-Cause you trust me to.”
“Sentinel Prime-I bring you Cybertron, your home, and still you choose humanity!
Optimus Prime-You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone's right!”
“Sentinel Prime-Optimus... all I ever wanted... was the survival of our race... You must see why I had to betray you...
Optimus Prime-You didn't betray me, Sentinel. You betrayed yourself.”
“- Quintessa: Optimus, it is time you knew the truth. The place you call Earth has another name: Unicron.
- Optimus Prime: Earth... Unicron? Cybertron's ancient enemy?
- Quintessa: Yes. You are going to kill him. With my staff, we will drain the very life from Unicron. Earth will die. And your world will be reborn... Nemesis Prime.”
“- Megatron: We were brothers once!
- Optimus Prime: Once.”
“- Quintessa: There is a way to heal your world. My power of creation, the staff, was stolen from me by my twelve Guardian Knights. They betrayed me, and hid it on Earth... gave it to your precious humans. The staff is the only way to bring life back to Cybertron. You are going to find it for me. Do you seek redemption, Prime? Do you?
- Optimus...” (continue)(continue reading)
“At the heart of every legend, there is truth: a few brave souls unite to save the world. We can be heroes in our own lives, every one of us, if we only have the courage to try. Our fates were always intertwined, but now our worlds are joined as one. We need to repair our planets, work together, if we wish to survive. A dangerous secret is buried...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Knights, Autobots. This cannot and will not be the end.”
“- Optimus Prime: You know we don't harm humans! What is with you?
- Ironhide: I'm just saying we could. It's an option.”
“For a time, we lived in harmony. But like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death.”
“Earth, birthplace of the human race. A species much like our own, capable of great compassion and great violence.”
“- Galloway: If we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet, will you leave peacefully?
- Optimus Prime: Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honour it. But before your President decides, please ask him this: what if we leave, and you're wrong?”
“Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.”
“Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on.”