“The Burbs” quotes(1989)
Plot – In a quiet suburb, a group of strangers takes possession of an old Victorian house. They behave very oddly going out only at night, using to dig big holes during moonlights and not receiving any visits. Their neighbor who’s Peterson makes a foray into the house and he'll be victim of an explosion but, on the way to the hospital, he'll discover his neighbours' secret.
All actors – Tom Hanks, Bruce Dern, Carrie Fisher, Rick Ducommun, Corey Feldman, Wendy Schaal, Henry Gibson, Brother Theodore, Courtney Gains, Gale Gordon, Dick Miller, Robert Picardoshow all
“The Burbs” Quotes 13 quotes
“Are you totally pussy-whipped, or what? Why don't you just take your balls out of your wifes purse... make a stand for one time in your life.”
“Ray, there's no doubt anymore. This is real. Your neighbors are murdering people. They're chopping them up. They're burying them in their backyard. Ray... this is Walter.”
“He's got the best lawn on the block. And you know why? Because he trains his dog to crap in my yard.”
“- Carol Peterson: Where are you going?
- Ray Peterson: I can't walk anywhere without you asking me where I'm going... I'm going to Paris, France, okay? I'm going to Banff, Canada, alright? That's where I'm going.
- Carol Peterson: Are you taking the dog?
- Ray Peterson: Yeah, yeah, I'm taking the dog for a walk.”
“- Bonnie Rumsfield: Your wife is home!
- Mark Rumsfield: And your house is on fire!
- Art Weingartner: My wife is home?”
“I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I... I've never seen that.”
“Hans! Oh ho! A fine Christian name. Hans Christian Andersen! What are you, Catholic?”
“- Mark Rumsfield: Oh, pretty girl! Friend of yours?
- Hans Klopek: No, it came with the frame.”