“Summer School” quotes(1987)
Plot – A teacher is forced to spend the holidays instructing a group of young criminals.
All actors – Mark Harmon, Kirstie Alley, Robin Thomas, Patrick Labyorteaux, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Dean Cameron, Gary Riley, Kelly Jo Minter, Ken Olandt, Shawnee Smith, Richard Steven Horvitz, Fabiana Udenioshow all
“Summer School” Quotes 8 quotes
“Fact: Alcohol kills brain cells. You lose one more and you're a talking monkey.”
“- Anna-Maria Mazarelli: So pretty!
- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: Alright, enough of this safe and sane garbage, it's time for dumb and dangerous!”
“- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: You passed and I failed! You asshole! How could you do that to me?
- Dave Frazier: It was an accident. I'll take it again. I can fail, I know I can.”
“- Freddy Shoop: Hey, I remember you. Where have you been?
- Jerome Watkins: Bathroom.
- Freddy Shoop: For the last six weeks?
- Jerome Watkins: My zipper got stuck.”
“Can I call my folks and tell them I won't be coming home... ever?”
- Freddy Shoop: Francis Gremp?
- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: Don't ever call me that, the name's "Chainsaw".
- Freddy Shoop: As in "Black and Decker"?
- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: As in "Texas Massacre".
“We just got lapped by an old lady in a walker.”
“- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: This menstruation thing is a scam. Women are so lucky.
- Denise Green: What? Oh we're so lucky? You think having your period is a picnic in the park? First of all you're all PMSed out, and second you don't any room in your purse for your hairbrush because of all the damn mini pads. You are so ignorant!”