Mark Harmon quotes
“- Donna Caldwell: Say something.
- Jay Austin: What?
- Donna Caldwell: That's a start.”
“Fact: Alcohol kills brain cells. You lose one more and you're a talking monkey.”
“- Anna Coleman: So, let's do this thingy.
- Ryan: You mean our wedding rehearsal?”
“- Freddy Shoop: Hey, I remember you. Where have you been?
- Jerome Watkins: Bathroom.
- Freddy Shoop: For the last six weeks?
- Jerome Watkins: My zipper got stuck.”
“When I fell in love with you, I knew you came with a history and a family, and I respect the hell out of that. You have always put the kids first. That's exactly how it should be, that's how I want it.”
- Freddy Shoop: Francis Gremp?
- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: Don't ever call me that, the name's "Chainsaw".
- Freddy Shoop: As in "Black and Decker"?
- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: As in "Texas Massacre".
“- Josie Marcus: It wouldn't be right for me to marry you anyways.
- Sheriff Johnny Behan: Why not?
- Josie Marcus: Well, it's not that I don't love you, I don't even like you.”
“- Larry Simpson: Theresa, your father... has he always had a one-track mind?
- Theresa Mazzetti: You know his bark is worse than his bite. He means well.
- Larry Simpson: I guess if I had a daughter as pretty as you are, I'd probably act the same way.”