Period quotes32 period quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Save a little craziness for menopause!”
“That wasn't a period. That was an exclamation point!”
One night there was something in my pants, like blood. My mom said, "Oh, hell, your period". This is where all the trouble starts. She was right.
“Behind every great woman is a great, embarrassing first menstruation story.”
“- Dede Tate: Guess what next Saturday is.
- Fred Tate: You get your period, I get a day alone in the park.
- Dede Tate: Very funny, lameo.”
“- Nelson Moss: Why a month?
- Sara Deever: Because it's long enough to be meaningful, but short enough to stay out of trouble.”
“- Frank Peterson: You better be premenstrual.
- Laurel Ayres: Baby, if I was premenstrual, you'd be dead.”
“Why did the blonde jump off a building? To see if her maxi pad had wings!”
“- Tiger Ann Parker: I'm bleedin' from inside.
- Jewel Ramsey: Go get yourself some rags. You got the curse.
- Tiger Ann Parker: I got a curse?
- Jewel Ramsey: From now on, you can look forward to it every month till you're too old like me. Then, thank the Lord, it's over. That's the only good thing I can think of about gettin' older.”
“- Andy Warhol: Candy, how often do you get your period?
- Candy Darling: Every day. I'm such a woman!”
“It's my first day as a woman, already it's that time of the month.”
“- Ophelia: She's been shot!
- Putter: No I haven't!
- Billie Jean: But there's blood! Putter, it's finally happened.
- Putter: It's about time.
- Binx: Gross!”
“There is nothing in common among women except menstruation.”
“When you were walking down the street with a trail of blood behind your ass, I bought your Kotex!”
“- Larry: It must be something they put in the food.
- Eric: No, man, it's what they don't put in it, protein. That, and all that chanting and jumping and spacing out. After awhile, your wiring blows. Women stop getting their periods. Guys get cheeks as smooth as the inside of Sarah Elizabeth Murphy's left thigh.”
“God got Wendy's periods reversed. About every 28 days she starts acting nice. Lasts about a weekend.”
“- Francis 'Chainsaw' Gremp: This menstruation thing is a scam. Women are so lucky.
- Denise Green: What? Oh we're so lucky? You think having your period is a picnic in the park? First of all you're all PMSed out, and second you don't any room in your purse for your hairbrush because of all the damn mini pads. You are so ignorant!”