“The Hurt Locker” quotes(2008)
Plot – A US Army task force works to defuse unexploded devices hidden by the Jihad in Iraq. Sergeant William James, a specialist who has accomplished hundreds of successfully operations, takes the command of the department composed by Sergeant JT Sanborn and Specialist Owen Eldridge. James seems to be indifferent to death, but consequences are unforeseeable.
All actors – Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty, Guy Pearce, Ralph Fiennes, David Morse, Evangeline Lilly, Christian Camargo, Suhail Aldabbach, Christopher Sayegh, Nabil Koni, Sam Spruell, Sam Redford, Feisal Sadoun, Barrie Rice, Imad Dadudi, Erin Gann, Justin Campbell, Malcolm Barrett, Kristoffer Ryan Winters, J.J. Kandel, Ryan Tramont, Michael Desante, Hasan Darwish, Wasfi Amour, Nibras Qassem, Ben Thomas, Nader Tarawneh, Anas Wellman, Omar Mario, Fleming Campbell, , Tommy Dallace, Jeffrey Feingold, Jerry Fortuna, David Gueriera, Joseph Martinus, Kate Mines, Yousef Shweihatshow all
“The Hurt Locker” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Staff Sergeant William James: I had a girlfriend and, uh, she got pregnant, so we got married, and we got divorced... or, you know, I thought we got divorced. I mean, she's still living in the house and she says we're still together, so I... I don't know. Wha-what does... what does that make her? I don't know.
- Sergeant JT Sanborn: Dumb......” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Specialist Owen Eldridge: Aren't you glad the Army has all these tanks parked here? Just in case the Russians come and we have to have a big tank battle?
- Sergeant JT Sanborn: I'd rather be on the side with the tanks, just in case, than not have them.”
“- Staff Sergeant William James: The DVD you sold me was crap.
- Beckham: You crazy, man. That's impossible. It's Hollywood special effects.
- Staff Sergeant William James: No. It was shaky. It was out of focus, buddy.
- Beckham: What, you want donkey porn?
- Staff Sergeant William James: It's crap.
- Beckham: Girls on dog? Gay sex, man? Anything...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Colonel Reed: What's the best way... to... to go about disarming one of these things?
- Staff Sergeant William James: The way you don't die, sir.”
“Going to war is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It could be fun.”
“- Colonel Reed: Yeah. How many bombs have you disarmed?
- Staff Sergeant William James: Uh, I'm... I'm not quite sure.
- Colonel Reed: Sergeant?
- Staff Sergeant William James: Yes, sir.
- Colonel Reed: I asked you a question.
- Staff Sergeant William James: Eight hundred seventy-three, sir.”
“- Specialist Owen Eldridge: Anyone comes alongside a Humvee, we're dead. Anybody even looks at you funny, we're dead. Pretty much the bottom line is, if you're in Iraq, you're dead. How's a fucking tank supposed to stop that?
- Sergeant JT Sanborn: Would you shut the fuck up, Owen, please?
- Specialist Owen Eldridge: Sorry. Just tryin' to scare...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Contractor Team Leader: We have a flat tire. Can you help us?
- Staff Sergeant William James: Sure, yeah. You got any spares?
- Contractor Team Leader: Well, we have spares, but we used up our wrench.
- Staff Sergeant William James: How do you use up a wrench?
- Contractor Team Leader: Well, the, uh... the guy over there with the red thing on...” (continue) (continue reading)
“The older you get, the fewer things you really love, and by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things.”