“The Mist” quotes(2007)
All actors – Thomas Jane, Marcia Gay Harden, Laurie Holden, Andre Braugher, Toby Jones, William Sadler, Jeffrey DeMunn, Frances Sternhagen, Nathan Gamble, Alexa Davalos, Chris Owen, Sam Witwer, Robert C. Treveiler, David Jensen, Melissa McBride, Andy Stahl, Buck Taylor, Brandon O'Dell, Jackson Hurst, Brian Libby, Susan Malerstein, Mathew Greer, Juan Gabriel Pareja, Walter Fauntleroy, Amin Joseph, Kelly Lintz, Ginnie Randall, Tiffany Morgan, Kim Wall, Julio Cedillo, Ron Clinton Smith, Gregg Brazzel, Sonny Franks, Dodie Brown, Taylor E. Brown, Jay Amor, Kristin Barnhart, Kevin Beard, Derek Cox-Berg, Kip Cummings, John F. Daniel, Tammy Eaton, Ron Fagan, Ted Ferguson, Travis Fontenot, Louis Herthum, Walt Hollis, Pamela Houghton, Brian Scott Hunt, Jimmy Lee Jr., Cherami Leigh, Mike Martindale, Cindy McBride, Eric Kelly McFarland, Amy McGee, Ritchie Montgomery, Michaela Morgan, Darrick Mosley, Chuck Vail, Steven E. Williamsshow all
“The Mist” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Amanda Dunfrey: You don't have much faith in humanity, do you?
- Dan Miller: None, whatsoever.”
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her.
- David Drayton: Thank you Ollie.
- Ollie Weeks: I killed her. I wouldn't have done that if there had been any other way.
- David Drayton: That's why I said "thank you".
“- Amanda Dunfrey: I just want you to know that it's okay... being scared. And, well, if you need a friend, someone to talk too...
- Mrs. Carmody: I have a friend. God, up above. I talk to him everyday.”
“You'd think educating children would be more of a priority in this country but you'd be wrong. Government's got better things to spend our money on, like corporate handouts and building bombs.”
“- Irene Reppler: Jim Grondin. I had you in school, didn't I?
- Jim: Yes, ma'am. Me and my sister Pauline.
- Irene Reppler: Pair of underachievers.”
“- Steff Drayton: How did you two always manage to make me laugh?
- David Drayton: You have incredibly low standards.”
“- David Drayton: Sure there's no way I can talk you out of this?
- Brent Norton: David, there's nothing out there. Nothing in the mist.
- David Drayton: What if you're wrong?
- Brent Norton: Then, I guess... the joke will be on me afterall.”
“There's no defense against the will of God. There's no court of appeals in hell.”
- Brent Norton: The "Arrowhead project"? Well, you're a local, any idea what they do up there?
- David Drayton: Missile defense research, you know, I'm sure you've heard the stories.
- Brent Norton: I'm sure the woman at the laundry mat says that they have a crashed flying saucer up there with frozen alien bodies.
- David Drayton: Right, Ms.... (continue)(continue reading)