Exploitation quotes27 exploitation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Actors, Science & Nature
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“Actors were exploited no less by the capitalist managers than they were by the state.”
- From the movie: An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
“Which would you rather have, the crouton or the entire caesar salad? Of course we're going to eat the mice, but only after we have exploited their labors. See, we are nice to the mice because it is intelligent to be so. If we act sweetly, they will come in droves. If we hiss, they will run and we will have to chase after them, an unnecessary...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Spy Game
“- Nathan Muir: He was your asset, somebody you use for information.
- Tom Bishop: Ah, Jesus Christ, you just... You don't just trade these people like they're baseball cards! It's not a fucking game!
- Nathan Muir: Oh, yes it is. It's exactly what it is. And it's no kid's game either. This is a whole other game. And it's serious and it's...” (continue)(continue reading)
- La trovi in Actors and Art
“Pop music is created by repression - and then the system takes it and makes even more money with it.”
- From the movie: Now You See Me
“- Dylan Rhodes: I could care less about magicians in general. What I hate is people who exploit other people.
- Alma Dray: Exploit them how?
- Dylan Rhodes: By taking advantage of their weaknesses. Their need to believe in something that's unexplainable in order to make their lives more bearable.
- Alma Dray: I see it as a strength. My life is...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: All of Me
- From the movie: Blue Chips
“Some place in America right now, there's some 10-year-old kid. He's out there on that playground, and he's playing, he's dribbling between his legs, he's going left, he's going right, he's already above the rim, and he's stuffing it home. And you know what's going to happen to this kid? Five minutes from now he's gonna be surrounded by ya....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Die Hard with a Vengeance
“- Zeus Carver: Don't ever let people use you. You're running all over town with stolen property; if you get caught, you get in trouble while he gets to deny the whole thing and walk away.
- Dexter: Y-You mean, you want us to take it back to Tony?
- Zeus Carver: No, I'll take it back to Tony... with a message.”
- From the movie: Lord of War
- From the movie: Posse
- From the movie: The Dead
“You have taken what is to the left of me, you have taken what is to the right of me, you have taken what is behind me, you have taken what is before me, and, it is my greatest fear, you have taken God from me.”
- From the movie: The People Under the Stairs
“You and your brother are landlords of over 50 buildings in this city, all of which you've allowed to deteriorate into rat infested hellholes while you guys get rich charging ridiculous rents. Then, you evict anyone the minute they can't pay rent so you can tear down their homes and build some more office buildings, isn't that about right?”
- From the movie: The Scarlet Pimpernel
“- Armand St. Just: You used me.
- Chauvelin: Yes. And as long as you are here to serve the committee, I shall continue to use you.”
- From the movie: Batman & Robin
“- Dick Grayson: Alfred and Bruce are like family.
- Barbara Wilson: Paying someone to do your dishes, cook your meals, you call that family?”
- From the movie: The Money Pit
- From the movie: Spy Game
“- Tom Bishop: Nathan, we killed this man. We used him and we killed him. Okay, then you got to help me understand this one. You got... Nathan, what are we doing here? And don't give me some bullshit about the greater good.
- Nathan Muir: That's exactly what it's about. Because what we do is unfortunately very, very necessary.”
- From the movie: The Blob
“- Dr. Meddows: I want that organism alive.
- White Suit #1: What about the civilians?
- Dr. Meddows: They're expendable.”
- From the movie: Orgazmo
“- Lisa: Men are always in a position of power.
- Rodgers: They're the ones who want the product so bad, they're the victims.
- Lisa: It exploits men by exploiting women.”
- From the movie: The Four Corners of Nowhere
“The progress has come at a price. The obvious being the people that were exploited to make it possible; the not so obvious being us, the first group of people that were given no obvious frontiers to conquer. We hear stories about the good old days that don't seem to apply anymore. It's a generation gap that leaves us without role models. But the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Haunting
- Luke: These carvings are really creepy. All these fat little cherubs and angels with furry animals, it's really bizarre, I think.
- Eleanor "Nell" Vance: I think they're the children Hugh Crain built the house for.
- Luke: I don't buy that for a second - that Hugh Crain was this lovable old tycoon with a soft spot for kids? This guy was... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Betrayed
“- Cathy Weaver: You promised me I wouldn't get dirty. You were using me. You're still using me!
- Michael Carnes: You're letting me use you. Everybody uses everybody, girl. It's just a matter of what we're being used for. What it is... the only important thing.”
- From the movie: The Muppet Christmas Carol
“- Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit: If you please Mr. Scrooge, it's gotten colder, and the bookkeeping staff would like an extra shovel full of coal for the fire?
- Rat #1: We can't do the bookkeeping, all our pens have turned to inkcicles!
- Rat #2: Our assets are frozen!
- Scrooge: How would the bookkeeping staff like to be suddenly... unemployed?”
- From the movie: Cannibal Holocaust
“- Professor Harold Monroe: What's exceptional about a primitivetribe like the Yacumo being... terrorized and forced into doing something they don't... they don't normally do?
- 3rd Executive: Come on, Professor! Let's be realistic. Who knows anything about the Yacumo civilization? Today, people want sensationalism. The more you rape their...” (continue)(continue reading)