Beggars quotes14 beggars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How do you talk things through with someone who has conversations with the Virgin Mary?”
“Mary, as you call her, is a bigoted, blinkered, cantankerous, devious, unforgiving, self-serving, rank, rude, car-mad cow, which is to say nothing of her flying feces and her ability to extrude from her withered buttocks turds of such force, that they land a yard from the back of the van and their presumed point of exit.”
- McBainbridge: I'm giving you two weeks to get things moving or you're history.
- Ricky: Wait a second. First of all, two weeks? You gotta give me a little more time than that.
- McBainbridge: Hold it! Hold it right there! Right there. Every day on the way to work, I pass a dozen guys carrying signs: "Homeless family will work for food"... (continue)(continue reading)
“You are too hot to beg.”
“- Market Trader: Isn't it an especially lovely day sweetheart?
- Miss Shepherd: Don't sweetheart me! I'm a sick woman. Dying possibly!
- Market Trader: Chin up love. We all got to go sometime ... [under his breath] Smells like you already have.”
“- Caroline Wakefield: What's Washington like?
- Robert Wakefield: What's Washington like? Well its like Calcutta, surrounded by beggars. The only difference is the beggars in Washington wear fifteen hundred dollar suits and they don't say please or thank you.”
“- Oedipus - The Roman Empire: Give to Oedipus! Give to Oedipus! Hey, Josephus!
- Josephus: Hey, motherfucker!”
“- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: It is against the leu for you to play your musical instrument.
- Blind Beggar: Leu?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: What?
- Blind Beggar: You say, it's against the leu?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Yes. Unless you have a proper license.
- Blind Beggar: What kind of license?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: A license that permits the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People are roaming the streets homeless because of these assholes!”