Plot – In 1880 at Big Whiskey, a city in Wyoming, Delilah Fitzgerald is a prostitute scarred by two cowboys. Sheriff Little Bill Daggett finds them but doesn't arrest them: he makes them hand over five horses to the brothel's owner as a compensation. The prostitutes get angry and offer a reward of one thousand dollars for everyone who will eliminate the criminals. Meanwhile a young gunslinger, Schofield Kid, gets in touch with William Munny, an his old buddy's nephew who is now a rancher and a former gunslinger too. Schofield Kid wants the reward and Munny at first refuses to chase the criminals with him, but together with Ned Logan, his former colleague, they join the guy. At the same time, Bob the English arrives at Big Whiskey with W. W. Beauchamp, a French biographer.
All actors – Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman, Morgan Freeman, Richard Harris, Jaimz Woolvett, Saul Rubinek, Frances Fisher, Anna Levine, David Mucci, Rob Campbell, Anthony James, Tara Frederick, Beverley Elliott, Liisa Repo-Martell, Josie Smith, Shane Meier, Aline Levasseur, Cherrilene Cardinal, Robert Koons, Ron White, Mina E. Mina, Henry Kope, Jeremy Ratchford, John Pyper-Ferguson, Jefferson Mappin, Walter Marsh, Garner Butler, Larry Reese, Blair Haynes, Frank C. Turner, Sam Karas, Lochlyn Munro, Ben Cardinal, Philip Maurice Hayes, Michael Charrois, William Davidson, Paul McLean, James Herman, Michael Maurer, Larry Joshua, George Orrison, Greg Goossenshow all
“Unforgiven” Quotes 22 quotes
- The "Schofield Kid": It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.
- Bill Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
- The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
- Bill Munny... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Delilah Fitzgerald: Are you still goin' to kill those men?
- Bill Munny: I reckon so. The money's still available, ain't it?
- Delilah Fitzgerald: Yeah. Your two friends have been taking advances on the money.
- Bill Munny: What?
- Delilah Fitzgerald: You know, free ones. Alice and Silky been givin' them free ones.”
“I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sum'bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.”
“- Delilah Fitzgerald: Would you like a free one?
- Bill Munny: I reckon not.
- Delilah Fitzgerald: I didn't mean with me. Alice and Silky would be glad to give you one.
- Bill Munny: I meant I didn't want a free one with Alice or Silky. Because of my wife back home. I reckon if I was to want a free one, it would be with you.”
“Any man don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back.”
- Little Bill Daggett: First off, Corky never carried two guns. Though he should have.
- W.W. Beauchamp: No, no, he was, he was called "Two-Gun Corcoran".
- Little Bill Daggett: Yeah well, a lot of folks did call him "Two-Gun" but that wasn't because he was sporting two pistols. That was because he had a dick that was so big it was longer than... (continue)(continue reading)
“You know, he don't have a straight angle in that whole god-damned porch, or the whole house for that matter. He is the worst damn carpenter.”
- The "Schofield Kid": You go on, keep it. I'm never gonna use it again. I won't kill nobody no more. I ain't like you, Will... go on, keep it. All of it. It's yours.
- Bill Munny: What about your spectacles and fancy clothes?
- The "Schofield Kid": I guess I'd rather be blind and ragged than dead.
- Will Munny: You don't have to worry, Kid. I... (continue)(continue reading)
“Claudia, she straightened me up, cleared me of drinkin' whiskey and all. Just 'cause we're goin' on this killing, that doesn't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was. I just need the money, get a new start for them youngsters. Ned, you remember that drover I shot through the mouth and his teeth came out the back of his head? I think about...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A plague on you. A plague on the whole stinking lot of ya, without morals or laws. And all you whores got no laws. You got no honor. It's no wonder you all emigrated to America, because they wouldn't have you in England. You're a lot of savages, that's what you all are. A bunch of bloody savages. A plague on you. I'll be back.”
“- Ned Logan: What did these fellas do? Cheat at cards? Steal some strays? Spit on a rich fella? What?
- Bill Munny: No, they cut up a woman.
- Ned Logan: What?
- Will Munny: Yeah, they cut up her face, cut her eyes out, cut her fingers off, cut her tits, everything but her cunty, I suppose.
- Ned Logan: I'll be dogg-Golly, I guess they got it...” (continue)(continue reading)
He said how you was really William Munny out of Missouri... and Bill said: "Same William Munny that dynamited the RockIsland and Pacific in '69 killin' women and children an' all?". And Ned says you done a lot worse than that, said you was more cold blooded than William Bonney or Clay Alisson or the James Brothers and how if he hurt Ned again... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Little Bill Daggett: Being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don't do no harm, but it don't mean much next to being cool-headed. A man who will keep his head and not get rattled under fire, like as not, he'll kill ya.
- W.W. Beauchamp: But if the other fella is quicker, and fires first...
- Little Bill Daggett: Then he'll be...” (continue)(continue reading)