Xander Berkeley quotes
“Directing is the ultimate way to bring together all the art forms I've been involved with over the years.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“I want to direct films, because I am a painter and a sculptor and I've done a lot of writing.”
- From the movie: Amistad
“Is there anything as pathetic as an ex-president?”
- From the movie: Poison Ivy II: Lily
“I can't help but have my sights set on Scorsese, Cohen Brothers and Spike Jones.”
- From the movie: Gattaca
“For future reference, right-handed men don't hold it with their left. Just one of those things.”
- From the movie: Mommie Dearest
“- Lawyer: It is my intention to make no provision herein for my son Christopher or my daughter Christina, for reasons which are well known to them.
- Christopher Crawford (adult): What reasons?
- Christina Crawford (adult): [laughing bitterly] Jesus Christ.
- Christopher Crawford (adult): As usual, she has the last word.”
- From the movie: A Few Good Men
“- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: What's a fence line?
- Capt. Whitaker: Sam.
- Lt. Sam Weinberg: A big wall separating the good guys from the bad guys.”
- From the movie: Shanghai Noon
“- Van Cleef: Why don't you turn and face me like a man?
- Roy O'Bannon: Why don't you do it your way and I'll do it my way?”
- From the movie: The Guardian
“There's no evidence that the woman you describe ever existed.”
- From the movie: Candyman
“Why would Danny and Diane both be suffering from the same delusion in two cities over 1,000 miles apart? Let's face it, folks. There are no alligators in the sewers. No, it's... It's around the campfire. It's bedtime stories. See, these stories are modern oral folklore. They are the unselfconscious reflection of the fears of urban society.”