“What a Girl Wants” quotes(2003)
Plot – Daphne's parents have divorced due to the opposition of the man's aristocratic family. As a teenager, Daphne wants to meet her father, who lives in London. What's more, she discovers that she's the daughter of Henry Dashwood, a well-known politician. As her arrival puts at risk the upcoming election of her father, Daphne tries to help him despite the hostility of Glynnis, the man's new girlfriend, and Clarissa, Glynnis' jealous daughter.
All actors – Amanda Bynes, Colin Firth, Kelly Preston, Eileen Atkins, Anna Chancellor, Jonathan Pryce, Oliver James, Christina Cole, Sylvia Syms, Soleil McGhee, Peter Reeves, James Greene, Steven Osborne, Mike Toller, Tom Penn, Tom Goodfellow, James Bell, Mindy Lee Raskin, Stanley Townsend, Raffaello Degruttola, Tara Summers, Newton Boothe, Pieter Vodden, Nita Mistry, Steven Anderson, James Woolley, James Linton, Jonah Russell, Ella Desmond Oakley, Peter Hugo, Matthew Turpin, Chris Castle, Ben Scholfield, Charlie Beall, Tom Harper, Natalie Bromley, Stephanie Lane, Bruno Tonioli, Anthony Carrick, Neville Phillips, Roger Ashton-Griffiths, Cassie Powney, Connie Powney, Luke Fredericks, Tim Fornara, David Gyasi, Tom Hanna, David Temple, David Whitmey, Andrew Clarke, Peter Clarke, Daniel Tuite, Sarah Mark, Victoria Wicks, Vernon Preston, Elizabeth Richard, Flaminia Cinque, Matt Acheson, Judy Collins, Ethel Crichlow, Ash Croney, Malcolm Davey, Layla Ellison, Peter Jessup, Jafri Jobaid, Tony Kemp, Allan Laza, Annie Lucas, Count Prince Miller, George Miller, Susan Mills, Bharti Patel, Basil Patton, Barrington Shaw, Louis Saint-Juste, Jane Victory, Sian Todd, June Walker, Thomas Michael Voss, Maureen Waters, , Tommie Grabiec, Tina Simmonsshow all
“What a Girl Wants” Quotes 14 quotes
“Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?”
“Alistair, you've lied to me, I know you lied to Libby, so you'll forgive me if I don't give a flying fart in space what you think!”
- Henry Dashwood: I hope you find you sleeping arrangements conducive to...
- Daphne Reynolds: Henry, all it takes is “sweet dreams”.
“- Henry Dashwood: I'm not explaining this very well, am I?
- Daphne Reynolds: No, not really. But I'm having fun watching you try.”
“- Henry Dashwood: You like Co-co Puffs?
- Daphne Reynolds: It's chocolate! Need I say more?”
“- Libby Reynolds: I love you a million Swedish Fish.
- Daphne Reynolds: I love you a million red M&M's.”
“- Ian Wallace: Looking for me?
- Daphne Reynolds: Oh, no. I was just looking for the loo!
- Ian Wallace: Outside? On the terrace?”
“No hugging, dear. I'm British. We only show affection to dogs and horses.”
“- Glynnis Payne: Now Daphne, we don't want to make a scene now, do we?
- Libby Reynolds: Take your hand off my daughter or you won't get a scene, you'll get a Broadway Musical!”
“I better go. Everyone's just waiting for me to mess up again.”
“I'm Peach, she's Pear. You see, our mother was slightly obsessed with fruits. We have a sister named Parsnip... she doesn't get out much.”
“My evil stepsister, you've seen Cinderella, right? Let me clue you in, I win.”
“- Clarissa Payne: Keep your grimy little Yankee paws off Armistead Stuart, he's mine.
- Daphne Reynolds: If you take your nose out of the air for one second you'll see you're designer, I'm vintage. You've got a mansion, I've got a five floor walkup. You're a snotty little miss cranky pants and I go with the flow, so why would you ever think for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The truth is sometimes things aren't exactly what you always imagined... they're even better!”