Formality quotes11 formality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Yvonne: Shaun! How are you doing?
- Shaun: Surviving.”
“- Cruella De Vil: Anita, darling!
- Anita: How are you?
- Cruella De Vil: Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched.”
Calling me “sir” is like putting an elevator in an outhouse. It don't belong.
“- Ethan Hunt: Don't you think we should wait a decent interval?
- Nyah Nordoff-Hall: Who wants to be decent?”
“You can't serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You gotta kill him or let him be.”
- George Banks: I have a great idea where we can have this lovely, not small, but not too big wedding.
- Nina Banks: You do? Where?
- George Banks: At our favorite restaurant. The place we've been eating at for fifteen years. The best. The Steak Pit!
- Annie Banks: Dad, get serious.
- Matty Banks: I don't think you want the word "Pit" on a... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maître D': Good evening sir and how are we today?
- Mr. Creosote: Better.
- Maître D': Better?
- Mr. Creosote: Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.”
“My name is Ruth Meyers. Call me Ruth Meyers.”
“- Daulton Lee: Let me ask you now. These, these clothing. Would this be considered formal clothing for your country? Is this the average garb?
- Nigerian Diplomat: It's, er, garbage.”
“Don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Don't care. Just as long as I live near the beach and don't have to wear a tie. Then I'll be stylin’.”